DkiG winner from Panzerjäger-Abteilung

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I will make some pictures of those pages tonight.

Can you guys take a look at the German Cross itself? That one does look good right? Otherwise I am contacting the seller.
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1019954

As you might understand I was hoping to get some more interesting information then this. Starting to feel bad about this...

Comment

German Cross is a good one. It comes down to the Price what the Seller asked on top for the Documents. I looked in every Source and Book i own, this Guy didn't show up anywhere. There is a slim chance it was simple not documented as it should. But for me it is a put together Group with pimped up Documents.....

Originally posted by BKEHV View Post
      Hi all,

I will make some pictures of those pages tonight.

Can you guys take a look at the German Cross itself? That one does look good right? Otherwise I am contacting the seller.
      http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1019954

As you might understand I was hoping to get some more interesting information then this. Starting to feel bad about this...
      WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Hi guys,

A little update. I have contacted the auction house to ask them what their policy is regarding questionable originality. Also I’ve asked them wether they got it directly from the family of from another source. Waiting for their reply atm.
        I will post more pictures as wel but haven’t really got the time for it before the weekend

Comment

Just discover this Thread, and paid attention to the entries. For me not the littlest chance, the only award given to Illas prior to May 8, 1945, was the BWB. The entries page 23 in the WP are just bad done, those from SB much better. Interesting information I want to share with the fellow collectors : I own quite a few, and also own a lot of copies, scans, from ID's still in hand of families : I can't remember one example of a german cross in Gold Entry summarized "D.K.G" or "D.K.i.G." which is more a nowadays collector language. "D.K.i.G." in documents such as "Beurteilungen", ok... but in ID's.... never.

Other very simple point : Concerning the german in Cross owners from the Heer, after 30 years of collecting this subject, I NEVER ran across a owner who was not mentioned in the Scheibert Book. Again : N.E.V.E.R..... This happen a lot with berman cross in Gold from the LW after June 1944, but for heeres soldier, no exception....

This sentence will probably be discussed and not shared by anybody here, but being a moderator needs sometimes to take some risks : An Heeres german cross in Gold Holder ID which is not in Scheibert's book is ALWAYS a modern FAKE, or an own upgraded SB, that happened too.

My friendly advice : Fight to get your money back.

Comment

Hi guys,

It's been a while, but I sent everything back to the seller and I got my money back

I guess now I have to look for a new DkiG

Comment

I'm glad that you got your money back!
              I'm collecting anything related to the towns Castricum and Bakkum during WWII.
              Also soldbucher from 116pzdiv. And 1944-1945 eastfront pockets, kampfgruppe and Oder front.
              My website: Gotrick.nl

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X