No announcement yet.

Officer's courses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luften, thanks a lot for all the extra examples you show us, you assistance is highly appreciated. Hope more will join us soon.

Angel
    Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Apologies - no sign of No. 8, however here's further validation of the dates for FHJ Lehrgang No. 19. Klawitter was made FHJ Feldwebel d. Res. on 1.1.45 and Leutnant d. Res on 1.3.45.

Michael
      Attached Files

Comment

8 O.A. Lehrgang is the Holly Grail, maybe some day we find something concrete about it.

Maybe someone has Soldbuch or Wehrpass from soldiers promoted to Leutnant in December 41 and some light surfaced on this Lehrgang.

Thanks again for your help.

Angel
        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

2.OAL, a classical one, found in my archive
          Attached Files

Comment

THose are two Pics I have just gotten in a group. Quite scarce, never saw before. Hope you like them !!
            Attached Files

Comment

Here are more Pics fromp this Group. These Photo belonged to Fähnrich Alfons PANKAU. They are unfortunately not captioned. P. served before attending the OAL with the Pz.Jäg.Abt.122 (Greif Division).

Do somebody recognize this place ?? I have much more photos and considering all what I have, I really think it is around Berlin.... but not "my" Krampnitz barracks (unfortunately).

Did have Pz.Jäger officer candidates their own school ? I don't think so, but all elements are welcome, schools are such a complicated matter...
              Attached Files

Comment

This one is interesting, because the barracks is wearing the name "Cambrai", referring IMO to the 1914-1918 battle around this french town. The construction style is - IMO again - typical from 1930-1940, so a recent one....
                Attached Files

Comment

Always nice to have a face. Here is "Alf" Pankau at different stage of the war... The red cross is the only one with it's name and mention "III.Zug., VI.Inspektion"
                  Attached Files

Comment

Lionel,

excellent pictures, showing the different aspects of such an officers course !
                    Nice addition to this thread, many thanks for sharing those pictures here.

I'll try to find some answers to your questions and also to post and updated overview
                    on the list of courses soon.

Best regards,

Archi

Comment

Was there any alignment between the dates of the Uffz. Lehrgangen and the O.A. Lehrgangen? I have a Wehrpass for a Luftwaffe Transport NCO who attended an Uffz.-Anwarter Lehrgang between 10/10 - 17/12/41. I'm clutching at straws here, particularly as this soldier was LW, but I thought I'd check...

Michael

Originally posted by Angel Farré View Post
                      8 O.A. Lehrgang is the Holly Grail, maybe some day we find something concrete about it.

Maybe someone has Soldbuch or Wehrpass from soldiers promoted to Leutnant in December 41 and some light surfaced on this Lehrgang.

Thanks again for your help.

Angel

Comment

Michael, this Question is interesting for me too, even if I don't think those dates are corresponding in anyway. We could perhaps find a link in towns who had both OAL's and NCO Schools, like Potsdam for an example. This is a very difficult matter, perhaps one of our experts here know more...

Comment

The "Holy Grail", the X-mystery, 8.O.A. Lehrgang.... I have found one in my own collection !! Enjoy :-)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful, finally we have found the Holy Grail of the O.A. Lehrgang.

Thanks Lionel and all who has helped with this quest.

Angel

Comment

Hello !

Many thanks to Lionel, for finding this missing O.A. course and closing an important gap !
                              Also thanks for all other contributors .
                              I'll work on adding all that additional info and produce an updated list.

Best regards,

Archi

Comment

Excellent! Well done Lionel.

Regards,
                                Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X