Attached Files

Comment

11 o. A. L. (12.10.1942 - 16.12.1942)
      Attached Files

Comment

14 FHj. A. L. (06.08.1943 - 23.11.1943)
        Attached Files

Comment

17 Fhj. A. L. (17 B Fhj. A. L. 23.08.1944 - 19.12. 1944) and (17 Fhj. A. L. 10.10.1994 - 22.01.1945)

It seems that there were different courses within the 17 Fhj. A. L. which would explain the differences of the dates. As you can see, the first photo shows that he attended to the 17 Fhj. A. L. "B" and later to another officier course? (29.12.1944 - 02.02.1945).

The second photo shows also a 17 Fhj. A. L course but a month later, therefore, it could mean that they did a 17 Fhj. A. L. "C"?

By the way, nice thread and thank you very much for your efforts.

Best regards,

Josep
          Attached Files

Comment

I have this 47 page document listing participants of 16. Fahnenjunker-Lehrgang zu Leutnanten (d.Res.). The surnames seem to be in the range G-K. No dates for the lehrgang, but the names and associated truppenteil make for interesting reading. Is this the kind of thing you're looking for?

Michael
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello naxos, Barkhorn1 and Lutfen !

Many thanks for your interesting examples .
              I need a bit more time to go through them in detail
              and then will updated the list as soon as possible.

@Michael / Lutfen : This could help indirectly, as it confirms, that a course of the 17 series had finished on (or prior to ) 1. Aug. 44.
              (As it is a WK XVII doc, it could be related to Fhjk.-Schule II, Wiener Neustadt.)
              It might be that I have some info, but I need to look ...

Thanks and best regards,

Archi

Comment

Hi Archi

Although it references Wehrkreiskommando XVII on the front, the last page suggests it was issued by the Fuhrerhauptquartier under the authority of Burgdorf (Generalletnant und Stellv. Chef des Heeres-Personalamte). The list is broken down by Wehrkreis.

Michael

Originally posted by Archi View Post
                Hello naxos, Barkhorn1 and Lutfen !

Many thanks for your interesting examples .
                I need a bit more time to go through them in detail
                and then will updated the list as soon as possible.

@Michael / Lutfen : This could help indirectly, as it confirms, that a course of the 17 series had finished on (or prior to ) 1. Aug. 44.
                (As it is a WK XVII doc, it could be related to Fhjk.-Schule II, Wiener Neustadt.)
                It might be that I have some info, but I need to look ...

Thanks and best regards,

Archi

Comment

Another one for 6 O.A. that is on the way to my home.

Come on we have some more info thanks to Naxos, Barkhorn1 and Luften, but we need more examples to clergy this matter.

Angel
                  Attached Files
                  Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

Hello Michael !

Ahh, I see ...
                    Thanks for the clarification !

Best regards,

Archi

P.S.: Nice addition Angel !

Comment

This guy was a Volksdeutsch born in Hungary. His family moved to Southern Czechoslovakia at some point. Not the Sudentenland. He Served in Russia with the 10th Pz Grenadier Division. Besides his front service he went through several periods of officer candidate related courses. Finally ending up in a US POW camp at the end of the war in Bavaria.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Anyone with Soldbuch or Wehrpass from soldiers promoted to Leutnant during the period November to December 41 are welcomed as this will be the time where those in 8 O.A. Lehrgang must be promoted.

Angel
                        Last edited by Angel Farré; 08-02-2019, 03:53 PM.
                        Looking for DKiG Heer winner Soldbuch who also won the TDB and/or CCC, specially in Silver.

Comment

I'm just starting to go through my documents and here's the first Wehrpass entry for a FHJ lehrgang. This is for 13 FHJ Lehrgang 14/4/43 - 23/7/43. Erwin Dittmann made Fahnenjunker on 1/4/43 and Leutnant d. R on 3/5/45.

Nothing ground breaking here, just adding to the growing archive of data. I have a lot more documents to investigate.

Regards,
                          Michael
                          Attached Files

Comment

Here are a couple more Wehrpass entries, one for 15 FHJ Lehrgang (8/12/43-15/3/44) and the second for 16 FHJ Lehrgang (28/3/44 - 10/8/44).

Richard Sümmer was assigned to 15 FHJ Lehrgang from Gren.Rgt. 898 and Oskar Armbruster was assigned to 16 FHJ from GJR 13.

Michael
                            Attached Files

Comment

To supplement the ones already posted, here's an entry from a Nachrichten officer's soldbuch for 6 O.A.-Lehrgang (15/1/41 to 30/4/41). Franz Rein was with A.N.R.563 at the time.

Michael
                              Attached Files

Comment

And finally for today, some info on 17 FHJ Lehrgang (Schule VII Milowitz) that appears to run from at least 1/12/44 - 1/2/45 - but that is merely inferred from the Soldbuch entries. This is for Eberhardt Schade, who transitioned from Ski.Jg.Rgt.1 to Gren.Rgt.891.

Michael
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X