Any help with this SS Officer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any help with this SS Officer?

I won't get into all the details in this thread, but I will direct you to this thread where it's all spelled out (with pictures, we all like pictures!).

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=647759

I would like to flesh out this SS Haupsturmfuhrer and his service records, etc. to go along with his hat I purchased recently. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    Eric

I would certainly contact Mike Constandy of Westmoreland Research: MJC@westmorelandresearch.org. With the quaility of these visors, you certainly don't want to cut corners and try to pick up any info in bits and pieces. Mike will advise you if there is info in the SS officer files and provide you copies. You pay for the work. He has done the same for me on numerous occasions.

Interesting info on the two Bihlers. So the US Bihler is on the 1940 Census. And your info about the German Bihler was taken from the 1939 DAL ? Or perhaps earlier? I guess he could have decided to give up his life of 35+ years in Germany for a trip to the US. Would make a hell of a story. You should be looking into checking US naturalization records and immigration manifests. But all that can wait for word if there is any SS Officer file.

Comment

Joe- Thank you for your help and direction. I will drop him a line as soon as I'm done responding here.

Regards,
      Eric

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X