No announcement yet.

Knights Cross Recipients Who Are Still Living

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You probably they say? You find it hard to share addresses? Nidhøggr you're from Germany I'm sure you have all the addresses and veterans who are still alive ... just a pity you share with someone else ...

Comment

These old men should be left alone ! I will NEVER share the complete list of RKT's I have...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
        These old men should be left alone ! I will NEVER share the complete list of RKT's I have...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tom
        Danke..Ein Mann mit Ehre...

Comment

R.I.P Herr Robert Freiherr von Procházka, Herr Hermann Schleinhege and Herr Heinz Angelmaier.

Hello Gentlemen,

still I don't know whether Herr Erich Rudorffer and Erwin Kressmann still reply.

As I think, they doesn't reply anymore.
          (as you know, their age is middle of 90.)

and Herr Willi Reschke too.

anyone have contact with them in recently?

just I hope they are healthy.

All the best,

Han
          Last edited by Lux; 03-26-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I do not ask an American from Kentucky anything from America do not need anything, leave yourself at least 10000000000000000000000000 addresses veterans, I have not asked you anything and not going to ask, "American with honor" in the forum a lot of adequate and kameradov colleagues with whom you can normally talk

Comment

Your correct Vyacheslav, usually those with the most addresses are the
              first ones to say don't contact. Of course they already have the signatures
              on photos which I hope they don't sell on ebay or somewhere else.

But, I do believe most of them are very fragile and writing for them
              is difficult plus cost of stamps, envelopes and time plus some don't send photos so coming up with photos also means expense for them and getting them mailed makes it even more difficult and people never take into consideration all this when they send a request. If I were asking for an signature I would at least send $30. Something to consider.

Comment

Originally posted by Annelie View Post
                Your correct Vyacheslav, usually those with the most addresses are the
                first ones to say don't contact. Of course they already have the signatures
                on photos which I hope they don't sell on ebay or somewhere else.

But, I do believe most of them are very fragile and writing for them
                is difficult plus cost of stamps, envelopes and time plus some don't send photos so coming up with photos also means expense for them and getting them mailed makes it even more difficult and people never take into consideration all this when they send a request. If I were asking for an signature I would at least send $30. Something to consider.
                I would like to TELL you something ! I have been an collector honor member of the OdR since 1978. Yes I have hundreds of photos & all of the addresses. I have NEVER sold a single photo ! I will never, and now more than ever, give out an address. This was part of my pledge to the members of the OdR and I will never brake it. I don't give a damn if any of you get a single photo ! Tom

Comment

I respect to Tom's pledge.

And I sincerely believe that that's the right decision.

He is have a lot of experience in this hobby, and as I think he is experienced than most collectors of RKT recipients's autogramm (including us).

And I think Vyacheslav, you need respect to Tom's pledge too.

Han
                  Last edited by Lux; 03-26-2014, 10:19 AM.

Comment

I have the same list from when I was a Sammler der OdR. I agree with you 100%

Tom

Comment

///
                      Last edited by Vyacheslav; 03-26-2014, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tgn View Post
                        I have the same list from when I was a Sammler der OdR. I agree with you 100%

Tom
                        Thank You ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Lux View Post
                          I respect to Tom's pledge.

And I sincerely believe that that's the right decision.

He is have a lot of experience in this hobby, and as I think he is experienced than most collectors of RKT recipients's autogramm (including us).

And I think Vyacheslav, you need respect to Tom's pledge too.

Han
                          Thank You ! Tom

Comment

Just accept the facts guys....some of you are simply born too late.I was Lucky to be accepted in two german veteran organizations and therefore to meet and still speak former soldiers.

The war ended in 45 almost a lifetime ago and within some years oral ww2 warstories and knowledge are gone forever.

Etienne

Comment

Originally posted by Etienne B. View Post
                              Just accept the facts guys....some of you are simply born too late.I was Lucky to be accepted in two german veteran organizations and therefore to meet and still speak former soldiers.

The war ended in 45 almost a lifetime ago and within some years oral ww2 warstories and knowledge are gone forever.

Etienne
                              I agree. The remaining RKT's are far to old & sick now to be constantly bothered by "collectors" and should be LEFT ALONE !!!!!!! Tom

Comment

Kc

KC holders

I understand the points. And it is possible most of the remaining KC holders would maybe prefere to be left alone. But still, dont think all people up in age just like sitting doing nothing, some might injoy the attention. I think its a good way asking
                                around if a living veteran is still replying. If so attach Money and a return envelope.

But actually it is over teen years since I last asked for a signature, not gonna start now. I have send some birthday cards, asking for nothing in return. Hoping
                                the Cards would bring joy.

BR
                                Nicolai

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X