Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted

Thanks John,

The issue has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction. Sorry this thread got off topic.

Good point about maybe posting items for discussion / refering to an item for sale on the E-stand before buying. I'll bear that in mind.

Richard.
    Richard.

Deus Dat Incrementum

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post
      Estand is not monitored or required to be monitored by anybody. It is up to the buyer to do his homework and for the seller to know what he is selling.

It would be nice if estand items were all vetted by some sort of board of experts I guess, but that is impractical for many reasons, much less finding a board of experts.

So, just because an item is on estand does not mean anybody on this forum has given it an OK.

Even if it is posted to a subforum, there is no guarantee that it will be properly discussed.

Often items are bought on estand then posted for discussion. I find this the opposite way it should be done, but that is what we have to deal with in many many cases.

If you are not sure, try to secure the item and then post it for comments prior to payment with agreement from the seller.

John

This should be written in stone and posted on all the E-stand subheadings.

Caveat emptor!

Scott

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X