Thanks Norm, Daniel and John!

Comment

New badge on me!!!!!!!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

Hey, anything is possible I guess.
        Attached Files

Comment

That is the rare "Flak U-Boot" clasp awarded to U-Boot gunners for destroying an aircraft while submerged...

Comment

I own that one! Please notice this incredibly rare piece is made by the premier maker of badges and awards- Juncker! Of course Marc is correct in his reasons for awarding this piece.
            BTW- I will trade this piece for an original RK with oaks, swords, and diamonds.
            best wishes,
            jeff
            Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

I hope it stays submerged

Comment

Its very interessting why criminal dealer sales fakes !

Comment

RS Aux. Cruiser:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=442028

Comment

Marc
                    This one you missed in the book,maybe next time?.John how do you find these rare gems?
                    Regards
                    Michael

Comment

New forum..

Why not start a new form?

Call it "Staegemeir Reproductions" it would be very helpful.

In stead of all the Staegemeir Reproductions threads being

scattered all over.

Comment

There already is one. It is called his website.

Comment

Thank you for showing the pictures. This fraudster should be off the webpage !

Comment

No

Not a new website forum. A forum within this forum . Like these are posted

here
                            Kriegsmarine War and Qualification Badges
                            And I,ve seen them posted elsewhere. I mean a dedicated forum within this

site just to this guy. The only way I find them is I stumble on them now and

then. If they were all under one banner it would be easy to find and read by

so many more.

Comment

Originally posted by John Robinson View Post

Good one John!
                              Tim

Comment

Jimmy,

I was just joking with you, I know what you meant. I do not think that is going to happen--one reason is look how many people actually contribute to this idea. Very few. The rest just sit back and wait for it to be handed to them.

So even if it was approved by consensus of the other moderators, who would be working it?

For now, Lorenzo has a section on fakes in the Association Member Only Forum and we have this thread and a few others here. I would have hoped more of these fakes would have been posted by other members, but not many have.

IMO, his fakes are just cast copies with close hardware. Big deal.

I agree, we should keep up with them so that we know what is going on. I just wish others would help.

The best way to keep up is to go to that website and just assume everything is fake (maybe not but better to be safe) and keep those badges in mind. Or, lets say you see a badge you want to buy, go there, see if any are for sale that are close to the one you want, and then post it.

Posting should always be done these days before you buy unless you are 100% on it. That is what this forum is all about, collectors helping collectors.

John

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X