Female Kriegsmarine Marinehelferin Brooch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by münster View Post
    I would say in the foto what the woman is wearing is a bit larger, wouldnt you guys think. The pin I have would never show up in the camera distance on that foto.
    Hi Dion, maybe the pin that you have is different from the brooch that Mike and I have...? Best thing would of course be if we could just put them next to eachother and compare ... since you compared yours to a 50 Eurocents coin...I have just taken my brooch and photographed it next to such a coin .... could you do the same with yours? Cheers, Torsten.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by torstenbel View Post
      Hi Dion, maybe the pin that you have is different from the brooch that Mike and I have...? Best thing would of course be if we could just put them next to eachother and compare ... since you compared yours to a 50 Eurocents coin...I have just taken my brooch and photographed it next to such a coin .... could you do the same with yours? Cheers, Torsten.
      shot from reverse to show it still is the same brooch that I started the thread with ... also, I picked a German Eurocoin to compare with of course ...
      Attached Files

Comment

Mines the same,,look at the one in the foto and compare the size to the eagle on her tunic, it is much bigger then a 50 cent piece
        Iam Uncle Sam
        That’s who Iam
        Been hiding out
        In a rock and roll band

Comment

marine aux photo.

Dion please accept my apology you are right ,i have since learn,t that my little girl could be wearing a leaders badge which as a wider border,thanks to Vikki on the history forum.I will buy you a beer if we ever meet.What more can i say!!!!

Comment

Hi Mike, thank you for the update ... so, it sounds like we are now on the hunt for someone who has got a leader's badge to show and compare ????....;-)

Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

female aux.

The plot thickens.I think you are right Torsten.Regards Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by mike smith View Post
                The plot thickens.I think you are right Torsten.Regards Mike.
                Mike, I think that our's may still be one of the tie brooches but, as you said, it may not be the one as shown in your photo ... if that is the leader's brooch she is wearing and our's may be the ordinary Helfer brooch?? Again, I have no idea if this is right or not ... just opening up the possibilities...Cheers, Torsten.

Comment

Iam confused now
                  Iam Uncle Sam
                  That’s who Iam
                  Been hiding out
                  In a rock and roll band

Comment

aux. brooch

Dion dont be confused,we just don,t know where we are at the moment.I wish the bloody brooch had fallen off her tie,then we could all be happy.Regards Mike.

Comment

aux brooch.

You must excuse me now i am going to watch Little Britain.Something intelligent,i have an headache coming on Regards Mike

Comment

You must excuse me now i am going to watch Little Britain.Something intelligent,i have an headache coming on Regards Mike
                        Hi Mike, you don't live in Llanddewi-Brefi by any chance...do you?? Cheers, Torsten.

PS: I know this is completely off topic but if any of our non-British friends wonder what Little Britain is all about and especially what life in the Welsh village of Llanddewi-Brefi is all about then have a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-rRS5zRL4&NR or this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddhqyD9cMdw&NR ... or do you get Little Britain outside of the Uk as well now?? very funny...;-)
                        Last edited by torstenbel; 02-22-2007, 09:27 PM.

Comment

aux.badge

Hi Torsten
                          No i don,t live in Llandewi-Brefi but it would not make any difference.There is only one gay in the village you see.
                          Regards Mike.

Comment

Back to the top with this thread and a couple images. The first is self explanatory I think. The badge is quite clear.

John
                            Attached Files

Comment

Now this one is it a bit blurry, been bouncing around ebay from various sellers in Russia and vicinity. Sometimes advertised with a badge too and an "official" stamp on the back. Must be copies of an original. John
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by John R.; 03-04-2007, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Dion please accept my apology you are right ,i have since learn,t that my little girl could be wearing a leaders badge which as a wider border,thanks to Vikki on the history forum.I will buy you a beer if we ever meet.What more can i say!!!!
                                Axis History Forum under Female Auxiliary Photographs. One from that thread attached.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by John R.; 03-04-2007, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 9,823 at 04:29 PM on Today.

Working...
                                X