X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No black HERMANN GÖRING example? ????
    WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

I tried to add a 'winking' emoticon and it shows up as four question marks
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
        I tried to add a 'winking' emoticon and it shows up as four question marks

Comment

Originally posted by Gene View Post
          No black HERMANN GÖRING example? ????
          No, all blue ones. The only black one I ever encountered was so ugly that I didn't bought it.

Comment

Wonderful Cufftitles. Very hard to assemble. Congratulations a.d thanks for showing.

Comment

Superb cuff band collection, congratulations!
              Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                Isn't it nice when a special section of a collection is finally complete?

Thanks to Wayne Gosley, who sold me his Hermann Göring block-lettering officer cuff title, I now have one example of each variant. From the L.P.G. General Göring police officer cuff title over the General Göring and Hermann Göring cuff titles with Gothic lettering (the latter version only used from May to December 1942) to the Hermann Göring cuff titles in block lettering, every version in EM, NCO and officer variant.

Picture attached, will order a custom-made showcase and then show the final display here.

Enjoy!

Goering_cuff_titles_rdy_72d.jpg
                top stuff here !

Comment

My black NCO HERMANN GÖRING example

Attached Files
                  WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Steve, you have done well! Nice CTs!
                    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Well done Steve! A lot of time and effort has paid off. Looking forward to seeing them in a worthy (!) display case.

Comment

Thanks to all for Your kind comments!

Here is a close-up of the HG officer c/t.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by RamJet; 08-02-2020, 04:23 PM.

Comment

I thought I would share the link of a unique visor cap which sold yesterday. The cap came with photos of the HG Veteran wearing this exact cap, as well as correspondence between the veteran and the collector. The veteran stated he often wondered where his cap ended up. He served in Tunisia (where he was rescued from a ship which was sunk), Sicily, Italy, and the Russian Front. If I recall correctly he was captured by GIs and his uniform taken from his possessions.

Not sure how long this link will be up;
                          ​​​​​http://auctions.morphyauctions.com/g...lot487944.aspx
                          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

A hat with incredible character and history. Thanks for the link. Seems some pieces still command a high value. Interesting given all the comments on threads about values adjusting down.
                            Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
                              I thought I would share the link of a unique visor cap which sold yesterday. The cap came with photos of the HG Veteran wearing this exact cap, as well as correspondence between the veteran and the collector. The veteran stated he often wondered where his cap ended up. He served in Tunisia (where he was rescued from a ship which was sunk), Sicily, Italy, and the Russian Front. If I recall correctly he was captured by GIs and his uniform taken from his possessions.

Not sure how long this link will be up;
                              ​​​​​http://auctions.morphyauctions.com/g...lot487944.aspx
                              Screenshots of the cap for waf archives
                              Attached Files
                              Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                              teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Sorry! but the lowest rank of a Pionier of the Luftwaffe is aPionier and not a Flieger! ;-)
                                I don't think much of the cap.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X