Attached Files

Comment

I think this is a nice pairing:
      Attached Files

Comment

You find some great stuff Steve.

Thanks for showing!

Comment

A new display: Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie.

The upper shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of Luftwaffen-Felddivision with the underlay of the boards in light blue, the branch colour of transport and supply, which was used until June 1943 by Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie units.

The lower shoulderboard/collar tab set shows a Leutnant of the Division Hermann Göring with the underlay of the boards in orange, the branch colour of the Feldgendarmerie of the Heer, which was used from June 1943 onwards by the respective Luftwaffe units. The cuff title is only the NCO version, as I still haven't found an officer bullion verion of this type used from late 1942 onwards. Offers welcome!

The dark brown Feldgendarmerie cuff title which was used by Luftwaffe units was the same as used by Heer units, here the officer version in bullion.

The arm eagle shown most probably was worn by an officer of the Luftschutzpolizei. But as the eagle for Luftwaffe Feldgendarmerie officers (if ever worn) was at least made to the same specifications (see Dr Sigurd Henner/Wolfgang Böhler: Die deutsche Wehrmacht, Dienstgrade und Waffenfarben der Luftwaffe, 1939-1945, Stuttgart 2014, ISBN 978-3-613-03649-9, pp. 114/115 for HG and pp. 134/135 for FD), I decided to put it on the display also.
          Attached Files

Comment

Found your thread ramjet
            Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
            teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

So many missing posts full of great info; need to rebuild
              WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Maybe willi can pin this thread ?
                Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
                teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                  Found your thread ramjet
                  Thanks, Lenny!

Some posts are missing, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenny W View Post
                    Maybe willi can pin this thread ?
                    Good idea!

Comment

Thank You for pinning the thread!

Comment

To repeat the posts I did before the forum was renewed and lost in the process.
                        Changed the Feldgendarmerie display:

Comment

To repeat the posts I did before the forum was renewed and lost in the process.
                          My latest c/t: Landespolizeigruppe General Göring

LPG_GG_CT.jpg

Comment

A :recent purchase: M35 drooptail DD with (Normandy?) camo
                            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, wrong thread . Can someone move it to the FD uniforms thread for me ?

Comment

Isn't it nice when a special section of a collection is finally complete?

Thanks to Wayne Gosley, who sold me his Hermann Göring block-lettering officer cuff title, I now have one example of each variant. From the L.P.G. General Göring police officer cuff title over the General Göring and Hermann Göring cuff titles with Gothic lettering (the latter version only used from May to December 1942) to the Hermann Göring cuff titles in block lettering, every version in EM, NCO and officer variant.

Picture attached, will order a custom-made showcase and then show the final display here.

Enjoy!

Goering_cuff_titles_rdy_72d.jpg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X