DD Camo Para Helmet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DD FJ Helmet

Hi, Have any of you looked at the "sellers other auctions"? He has a Heer SD M40 which has the exact same look to it? I know that some of you also collect Allied Airborne kit too, checkout the "Rupert" dummy para he is selling too...............
    Cheers, Ade.

Comment

Thanks for the information people, much appreciated!
      well yes I must take distance from E-bay as well.
      Next month I am off to the Ardennes on a scavenging hunt, I'll let you know the results, take care,

Alco

Gluck ab!

Comment

Willi and John

I e-mailed the high bidder told him to check out this forum.....From your posts sounds like he already knows about it.

Matt

Comment

Matt,

I don't think he knows about this forum. I always pass information through a friend of his to warn him, so he doesn't get stuck.

Willi
          Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

visit Iowa

Hi Willi,
            The next time you have a family reunion out here, email me ahead of time, I'd like to meet you! I think I know what shop you may have been in downtown Cedar Falls, the guy deals with a
            little military...Everytime I go in there, An Fj helmet, SS dagger, etc. "just sold a week ago" he has an m-18 black ss helmet with
            painted runes that has a standing offer of 3,800 dollars on It,however, he will sell it to me for only and I say only 3,000...funny how that offer has been around almost 6 months!
            regards
            Michael

Comment

FJ camo...

Wow, I've done better camo jobs than that... also, it appears those are the low-end repro decals. Just my opinion

Comment

Somebody out there liked it, $2,550............

Comment

Yes, what a deal! A $8000 plus helmet for the price of $2550, with the whole world able to buy it, yet most passing.

Willi
                  Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X