CE Junker FJ Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junker FJB?

And the reverse: The bloke (who clearly didn't have a clue) was asking £35. But I knocked him down.

Comment

Nice find Tony !!
      Yep,it's a good one..
      A pity the pin is lost...
      My bid is £ 40.-

Jos.

Comment

In all my years of collecting, I've only ever cropped up a bargain twice. I have still yet to find a VC in a junkshop! What I'd like now is an idea of a realistic price for the thing. I've scanned about, and prices seem to range from anything between £200-400.

Bearing in mind that the item has its pin missing - which is not uncommon - how much would that detract from its intrinsic value? I know these 'is it real & how much is it worth?' threads are a ball-ache, but my 'thing' is British medals. I do intend selling it sometime to fund another acquisition.

It would be no good asking for a stupid price - like those quoted in Foreman's - even with a suitable percentage taken off in lieu of its pin (or rather lack of) missing; that would only result in derisive howls of laughter rather than a successful sale.

Would £250 be optimistic?

Comment

Good afternoon Gentlemen, here's my little darling..Case to follow.....
          Warmest Regards ... John

cimilitaria.com

Comment

As promised....
            Attached Files
            Warmest Regards ... John

cimilitaria.com

Comment

Hi Frank,

to www.majorplm.com you can find mine. it's an early scarce type with thin wreath.

can you put some photos of yours?

Ivan

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Two Talon Eagle

I believe Frank raised the question about anyone having seen any other maker marked Para badges with the two talons on it. I have a Deumer LW Para padge that has the clipped talon. This was discussed a while ago, and I think it was summed up by the manufacturers part sharing their badges. It'd be nice to see who swapped parts whith who!
                Cheers,
                James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X