No announcement yet.

Document Group - FJ Johann Ridderskamp FJ Regt. 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sports badge document is also nice as it was for the silver award with Gold wreath indicating this was the version for the war wounded!

So, if he can still qualify for a sports badge he might not be as unfit as first though!

The Annahmschein (enlistment document) bears the signature of Bruno Brauer RKT!

Also the Russian front medal is signed by Erich Pietzonka EL.

He appears to have been in the same Battalion at least as a group I have ....will check dates and similarity later.

Additiionally his enlistment document states he was to join Fj.Rgt. 1. His Russian Front medal indicates he was Fj.Rgt. 2 and of course wounded with Fj.Rgt. 4. All part of 7 Flieger Division at the time.

/Ian
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ian Jewison; 04-19-2012, 05:12 AM.
    Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Thanks Ian! Wonderful infomation Wonderful to see the signatures of well known FJ leaders as well!
      So the mention below was correct he must have been wounded & possibly unfit for duty in combat.
      Really look forward to additional info!

Comment

Greg, I just checked my files. You do have the entire grouping. The Soviet ID was part of another group I had ( to a Sturm Rgt member who also had an early enlistement docuement).

Congrats on owning what was my first and favorite grouping!
        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Originally posted by Willi Z. View Post
          Greg, I just checked my files. You do have the entire grouping. The Soviet ID was part of another group I had ( to a Sturm Rgt member who also had an early enlistement docuement).

Congrats on owning what was my first and favorite grouping!
          Thanks Willi!! That's good to know!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X