Question about jumpsmock eagle restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMP View Post
    ......I guess there is still a chance for blue jump trousers, blue helmets, tropical side-lace boots, and SD SS helmets , then ?
    Keep putting your $$$ away, it is only a matter of time till you find them!
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Hi all
      To John
      I really want to thank you for your nice words, and especially for, want I think is a very precise description, and putting into words, what I´m trying to do, and the intentions with my research. I feel you hit the nail right on the head, and I thank you for that John.
      Sometimes I have had the feeling that most of You just found me most annoying, with all my questions and analysis, but I really do this because I really burn for this hobby, and I´m at the believe that much of the information we seek are already out there, if we look and put our minds together, then we don´t have to wait until the answers fall into our laps, which we then could wait a long time for.
      And well said about my theories, that these are ongoing, because they are, and some of them may be disproven with time which is really fine by me, as I´m only interested in that we as a forum finds the truth, we all been proven wrong before and will be again. I think we as a Forum of FJ, should commit ourselves to unravel where there still are uncertainties before the fakers becomes so good that we can´t tell right from wrong.

I hope you will see me as the guy that can push the limits a little for what we know and think, and then its good to have you guys that sometimes gives me some counter pressure, that forces me to think different which have in some cases, resulted in new results only for the benefit for us all.

Again thanks John for putting words on this, I really appreciate it, it makes my hard work worth while and it gives me joy, energy and confidence to keep on searching on for those illusive answers we still need answers to.

Best regards Jan
      PS You also have a sharp mind John because my work are mostly from mid to late war, because it is the area I am mostly interested in.
      Last edited by John Hodgin; 01-17-2012, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X