New Fallschirmjäger book about Sturmabteilung Koch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Richard,
    Excuse me for answering so late to your post. It seems that there is no Publishing House interested in the English version of the book so far... The Spanish publisher showed the book in the Frankfurt book fair (last October), trying to look for some "English choice", but there was no good feedback. Maybe we are living bad times for such "enterprises", maybe the subject doesn't make a great stir amongst the Military History publishers (let me be a bit ironic )...
    Thomas Steinke made a great effort publishing the German version of the book. In absence of any English version, I strongly recommend it to you...
    Thanks again for your interest, Richard. Best regards,
    Óscar

Comment

Óscar

Thank you for your reply however, I am at a loss as to why an English speaking military history publisher, would not take this otherwise very scarcely covered subject for a book, especially when there is an obvious interest in the history of the Fallschirmjager, evident by the amount of books already out on the subject.

Have you considered contacting Helion Books at all? They have published several similar works to this:

http://www.helion.co.uk/

I am afraid that my days of buying German language books is long gone as my understanding of the language is simply not good enough to be able to reap the full benefit of the text.

Should you have any joy with finding a publisher for an English language edition, please keep us informed.

Regards Richard.
      Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X