New Fallschirmjäger book about Sturmabteilung Koch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your very kind words!
    As for the helmet related color war time photo, as far as we know, there is no other evindence in color than the postcards painted by Willrich.
    We know that all the paratroopers focused on their helmet camouflage at the end of March and, finally, during the last days of April. It was made, mainly, by adding a 7 mm sand (and mud) mixture on the surface of the helmet. Anyway, it was not a quiet improvised measurement.
    Best regards,
    Óscar

Comment

Thanks very much, Oscar, for addressing my question. I do have those Willrich postcards, so I suppose that will have to suffice!

I look forward to the English language release.

Best regards,

Jason

Comment

I am very excited about the English language version of this book, especially as I own some award documents and private photographs formally belonging to Feldwebel Ewald Hermet, who served in Trupp 1 of Sturmgruppe Stahl.

Regards Richard.
        Last edited by stgeorge64; 03-19-2011, 01:08 PM.
        Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

Finally Ian. I will wait for the english version, but maybe i can give the spanish version as a gift to my sister-in-law. She's from Ecuador and likes history.

Kind regards from the Netherlands,

Andreas

Comment

Richard,
            You have documents coming from one of the great "protagonists" in the operation! Ewald Hermet is present in 4 "never seen before" photos of our book. One of them is, for my taste, one of the best photos of the book. It depicts a group of Fallschirmjäger training for the Paris parade in June 1940. You will see Hermet, Schusster (RK) and Hahn (also present in a Willrich's famous postcard).
            Andreas, I hope your sister-in-law likes the Spanish version!
            Best regards,
            Óscar

Comment

Originally posted by Óscar G View Post
              Richard,
              You have documents coming from one of the great "protagonists" in the operation! Ewald Hermet is present in 4 "never seen before" photos of our book. One of them is, for my taste, one of the best photos of the book. It depicts a group of Fallschirmjäger training for the Paris parade in June 1940. You will see Hermet, Schusster (RK) and Hahn (also present in a Willrich's famous postcard)
              Best regards,
              Óscar

Óscar that really has made my day!

I look forward to the English version with baited breath!

Regards Richard.
              Always looking for Luftwaffe Kampfflieger related document groups. In particular anything to Kampfgeschwader 2.

Comment

And, finally, this is it! We are very proud of showing your the final look...
                http://www.gallandbooks.com/index.ph...mart&Itemid=41

Comment

I think congratulations are in order - Felicitaciones!

Comment

Hi Óscar,

congrats to your great looking book! Is it available in german or english someday?

Regards

Ulrich

Comment

Ulrich,
                      We are working hard for making as soon as posible, at least, the English version.
                      Aktivisti, your Spanish is perfect!! Thanks for your wishes!
                      Regards! Óscar

Comment

Thanks for your answer Òscar! Can you tell me please where to order it if you´re ready?

TIA

Ulrich

Comment

Richard,
                          You have documents coming from one of the great "protagonists" in the operation! Ewald Hermet is present in 4 "never seen before" photos of our book. One of them is, for my taste, one of the best photos of the book. It depicts a group of Fallschirmjäger training for the Paris parade in June 1940. You will see Hermet, Schusster (RK) and Hahn (also present in a Willrich's famous postcard).
                          Andreas, I hope your sister-in-law likes the Spanish version!
                          Best regards,
                          Óscar
                          Hello Oscar,

where can i buy the spanish version?

Best regards.

Andreas

Comment

Hi,
                            You can order the book directly from the publisher (Galland Books) web page. The link is in the first posts of this thread.
                            Thanks for your interes! Regards,
                            Óscar

Comment

Hi,
                              You can order the book directly from the publisher (Galland Books) web page. The link is in the first posts of this thread.
                              Thanks for your interes! Regards,
                              Óscar
                              Unfortunately, I can not read Spanish.

Regards Andreas

Comment

Originally posted by stgeorge64 View Post
                                Óscar that really has made my day!

I look forward to the English version with baited breath!

Regards Richard.

Óscar

Is there any news on the publication date for an English language edition as yet?

Regards Richard.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X