No announcement yet.

What do you want most ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read on another goofy helmet site that the moderator meant to say Schmeling, but said Max Baer instead. I guess the name is sticking......

Ben, I know a very advanced FG42 collector. I think he was getting some parts made.

Willi
    Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

"Ben, I know a very advanced FG42 collector. I think he was getting some parts made."

Willi is it the guy with the FG42 website or is it someone else?

Could you tell me or PM me about it? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Ben

Comment

Max Baer =

Jethro Bodine from the Beverly Hillbillies! The original double naught spy himself!

Comment

My FJ dream piece

I should like to be blessed with an M-38 DD with the Heer eagle, straight green paint job. And if I could REALLY have what I wanted, have that helmet attributed to either the Norway or Crete jump

Steve Sherlock
          ~ The true test of a democracy is how well it protects the rights of its least popular citizens. ~

~ Never cross swords with an unworthy opponent. ~

Comment

Mr. Queen

Interesting reading this thread!

My desire would be for a flieger kappmesser - with a miniature para badge inset into the handle, blade inscribed to an individual - if far too much much to ask for, would settle one with the blade inscribed to an individual - to go the whole distance? Inscribed blade, inscribed badge, and photo of individual showing both...

Best Regards,

Phil

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

Comment

Interesting thread eric. My wish is something that some of you lucky people have already. Friendships of fallschirmjagers and the chance to meet some at a reunion. Would be a pleasure to buy them a becks and listen to "real" war stories from soldiers we all respect.
              By the way PK....the London fake scene hasn't change much !
              Real FJ stuff rarely comes onto the market. It doesn't need to. As you know, a few phone calls ensures top stuff stays between advanced collectors.

Comment

What I'd like-

I would like to make a parachute jump on one of the D.Z.'s used by the Fallschirmjaeger(i.e.Holland or Crete),land,roll up chutes,relax.eat and drink beer with old Fallschirmjaeger vets who made the wartime jump and exchange stories,ask questions,and share information.In other words-have a "field day". von Canon

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X