• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No 4
    Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

When you reenactment guys don't act to silly and put some effort in posing, and we don't have hands on inspection of the photopaper; it becomes mighty difficult to see the difference between real and fake isn't it?
      And in this era with online business almost being the only source of business, we get only a scaned image to decide something is good or bad, isn't it?
      We must agree also that not all images made in wartime are printed on wartime paper either, copies were made by the vets also in the 50's an 60's.
      So determine some photo is good or bad is again being made more difficult, ofcours you should not be to afraid only more vigilant!
      Lots of (a specially new) collectors are going to be taken by this type of fraud, that I'am sure of.

Cheers,
      Peter

Comment

FAKE, FAKE, FAKE!, haha, as you people like to say "that's a one looker" Well that's a one looker ALL BAD!
        So I'm surprised the debating. Modern Reenactment pictures. I bet most people in there have no idea it's being sold though. Just one unit member who had the pics is trying to make some money

Comment

FJ album

I see nothing wrong with them.... I agree they are cheesie shots.... but they are at an NCO course.... big deal.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X