Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My RZ16 reproduction harness and packtray

Hi Guys,
    As most of you know ,i'm the chute nut on this forum ,well not to be deterred by the lack of RZ16 kicking around,i decided to produce my own.Myself along with the help of Kevin Beckhusrt who produced the T5's for "Band of Brothers" are producing a limited run of RZ16's with packtray for my reenactment group and those collectors out there who are looking to finish their Crete mannequins and displays.
    I will be selling these in bazaar,but i would like your opinions on this rig first,please bare in mind this is the prototype and has a few cosmetics to be added.
    I must thank Uwe Zankl for the detailed pics he sent me to get this project underway .
    FYI,All will have printed labels in the correct format,all begin 2006001 up to 2006025,all fittings are cast from stainless steel,one major givaway are slides on the chest and belly band buckles,they will not have a saw tooth edge as per originals.
    Anyhow i'll let the pics do the talking,and i look forward to answering any questions .
    Regards
    Bob
    Attached Files

2#
    Attached Files

Comment

3#
      Attached Files

Comment

4#
        Attached Files

Comment

5#
          Attached Files

Comment

6#
            Attached Files

Comment

Am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh on Monday Roberto

Comment

Hi Bob,
                Uwe's pics are very detailed, indeed.
                I have a repro RZ16 harness and outer bag from the USA, but my digicam's not the best. As soon as I have access to a better camera, I can take pictures of my rig.

best regards,
                Volker

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by FJR6 View Post
                          Hi Bob,
                          Uwe's pics are very detailed, indeed.
                          I have a repro RZ16 harness and outer bag from the USA, but my digicam's not the best. As soon as I have access to a better camera, I can take pictures of my rig.

best regards,
                          Volker
                          Hi Volker,
                          yes Uwe's pics made all the difference,i must forward these pics to Don Calder,i know he is especially interested in my hardware.
                          I would like to see Don's effort put here for comparison with mine,so please post a pic when you can.
                          Regards
                          Bob

Comment

Hi Bob,
                            I think Uwe already sent a CD to Don so he could improve his reproductions.
                            The pics Uwe made are second best only to having an original RZ16 to copy, I think. Crisp and nicely detailed.
                            Let's see if I can borrow a digicam at the office and take some shots early next week.

best regards,
                            Volker

Comment

I went to Bob's house on Monday and the RZ16 harness is the mutts nuts

All the small details are present and the stiching is top notch.

NICE ONE BOB

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X