No announcement yet.

FJ winter jacket, opinions please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, nothing visible. Will try and look up the footage.

Péter, thanks for the pictures. This is indeed the manual I had in mind. Must be around here somewhere, but the question is in which box... I once compared such a HU parka to a regular Heer-issue example, and the Hungarian parkas turned out to be of a much higher quality. Better materials- offering better insulation-, and making them far more resistant against usage.

I find the non-quilted versions the hardest to find, but that might be just me though.

Kind regards,
    Vincent S.

Comment

It was issued filled with down, and with some kind of felt...the material of german examples are sleazy, but the Hungarian pieces are tough.
      I own non-quilted version also...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Péter Pósa View Post
        Here nothing is visible...
        Something wrong with my mail box. Hope, now everything is OK.

Comment

Hungarian Winter Quilted Uniform

Gents --

I found this thread after conducting a search here on the Forum. Some 10 years ago, I acquired a set of this Hungarian quilted winter uniform identical to those pictured. I would consider my set in excellent condition overall -- there are a few water stains on the white side of the jacket and minor fading to the trousers, but that is it.

I am in the throes of selling it off and was wondering what kind of price range these go for on today's (2012) market. Thank you in advance for the assistance!

S/F,
          Stu Lockhart

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X