One man's trash...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Eric,

I too find it all most fascinating. Thanks for posting.

All the best,
    Toby.

Comment

Hello Eric,

Please excuse me if I have interrupted that paratrooper thread with the Bulgarian youth theme... Still it was interesting to see the possibility, that Brannik youth items may have been made in Germany. Also, such a patch would be several times more rare to find than many of the FJ patches and insignia.
      The World Needs Peace

Interesting photo archive: http://www.lostbulgaria.com

Comment

Great find Eric. I like these odds and ends too. They are interesting and most people don't care for them which usually makes for a reasonably priced item.
        Richard V

Comment

Well I like it, but have not commented for several reasons. Eric kindly already showed it to me, and I wanted to see what others would say. One element I find most interesting is the bright green thread most is emboidered with. This thread reminds me of the rare green SS Bevo insignia and the green Heer/SS special sleeve rank. One thing is for sure, there isn't another like it out there.
          Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Just spotted this thread and all I can say is WOW! I agree with you on the thread John, it looks exactly like that material. Nice find Eric!

Gary
            Originally posted by John Hodgin
            Well I like it, but have not commented for several reasons. Eric kindly already showed it to me, and I wanted to see what others would say. One element I find most interesting is the bright green thread most is emboidered with. This thread reminds me of the rare green SS Bevo insignia and the green Heer/SS special sleeve rank. One thing is for sure, there isn't another like it out there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X