• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Studio Portrait, Italy?

Quite the interesting Trio.
    Attached Files
    Esse Quam Videri

No doubt about it...Typical Italian studio background scenario and a FJ wearing a field tailor made Italian camo jacket...Love that portrait

Comment

Hi, John

Wonderful photo the right smock seems to be shortened ?

Thanks, David

Comment

Fantastic photo John

Comment

Originally posted by W Petz View Post
          No doubt about it...Typical Italian studio background scenario and a FJ wearing a field tailor made Italian camo jacket...Love that portrait
          Yes, I confirm, there are 3 books with pictures from this photographer.
          Ciao Stefano

Comment

Fantastic Photo John!

Comment

A wonderful custom Italian camo jacket. Great pic.

Comment

Great photo!

Comment

Many thanks gentlemen! David, I’m not sure that’s a normal jump smock, look at the collar!
                  Esse Quam Videri

Comment

Many thanks gentlemen! David, I’m not sure that’s a normal jump smock, look at the collar! Thanks for the good intel Stefano.
                    Esse Quam Videri

Comment

i was going to say something about the the splinter smock as well.

Looks like a jumpsmock converted to a tunic - there is no camo material beneath the belt and it is a tight fit.

Comment

Superb photo! No doubt it was taken in Italy.

Several months ago WAF made the modification to it system so that ALL members can post photos, regardless of their membership status. Just a FYI.
                        Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

<table width="100%" align="center" class="tborder" style="border-top-width: 0px;" border="0" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="6"><tbody><tr title="Post 8642035" valign="top"><td width="125" align="center" class="alt2">Great photo! </td><td class="alt1">imho the soldier at the left side possible is italian </td></tr></tbody></table>
                          "six italians, dressed in rather unusual diving suits and equipped with materials of laughably little cost have swung the military balance of power in the Mediterranean in favour of the Axis".

Comment

Yes, I think he is likely to be an Italian para as well. Could be a trio of 4th FJD paras.
                            Willi

Preußens Gloria!

sigpic

Sapere aude

Comment

Italian Paras attached to the 4FJ do appear to favor a short zippered camo jacket you can see the zip slash upper pockets in this field not so formal photo . I have seen others
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X