• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Absolutely quality material!

Comment

Thanks guys !

Comment

Fantastic.

Love the Grey Wrapper photo and matching dog tag. Note his comprehensive (and continually updated) listing of immunizations / vaccinations (page 9), exactly what one would expect in regards to Medical related Soldbuch....

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

LOVE THIS!! Since I'm a combat medic it hits special to me One I would LOVE to buy should you ever sell it!

Wonderful soldbuch thanks for sharing it, great piece there.

-Rose

Comment

Just had a look at the Soldbuch and Wehrpaß of Hauptfeldwebel Vollmer. He was in Schnelle Abteilung 510. Looks like both the 510th and 511th were part of a 4 Schnelle Abteilung put together which became Regiment Glassow. It then went to Pz Gr Regt 901. Interestingly he ended up in the same Pz Lehr Battalion as Herrmann! The Glassow entry is also in the Wehrpaß.

From the entry it appears that Herrmann finished the war wth Kreigslazarette 617. Vollmer ended the war with Stab/Reiter Abt. X/2 Kavallerie Division 3. So there must have been a personnel turn over within Pz. Gren. Regt. 901 starting at some point during, or after October, 1944 .

Jerry
            Last edited by Edward; 09-20-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks for these informations Edward.

Comment

Fantastic, Christof. The Nahkampfspange entry is even more impressive when you consider he was a combat medic... And it's great to see that the Nahkampftage sheet is present - an added bonus.

Awesome book. Great portrait photo, too.
                Congrats!

Rob

Comment

A very long shot I know, but I have to try. I am in process of writing a book about the Schnelle Abteilung 511 now. Does somebody still has the pictures or even better the documents for sale maybe?

Best regards,

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X