X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by necker View Post
      Today I managed to buy a soldbuch of a member of Panzer Abteilung 7/Panzer Regiment 39. EK1, EK2, Ostmedaille, Panzerkampfabzeichen, Panzerkampfabzeichen Stufe II, wounded badge in black and silver, Infanteriesturmabzeichen (he first was with the Infanterie).
      Do you have any other evidence of his awards other than that on the 1958 document?
      Initially I would be suspect of it as all typing is in the same font and colour except the EK I and the Pz.Stufe I.....incidentally the Pz.Kampfabz. I Stufe is the first grade for 3 engangements....II Stufe is for 25!

/Ian
      Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Lets see your Panzer crew member Soldbuchs

Panzer Regiment 5 and then Panzer Regiment 28.

Awards.
        Attached Files

Comment

Entry to Afrika (March 10, 1941).
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

From the beginning.
              Attached Files

Comment

POW shank - Canada.
                Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Here's my Panzer Regiment 5 and then Panzer Regiment 28 soldbuch. I hope you all enjoy!

Christopher
                  Attached Files

Comment

Brilliant stuff!

Comment

Ian, to react on your question: the "1958" document is the only document I have mentioning the Stufe I.

He received the Panzerkampfabzeichen in Silber on the 15th of Dezember (this beeing the I Stufe). On the 15th of March 1945 he received the Stufe I (which must be a mistake I assume, that must have been II).

I think 13 years after the war, they were not aware on the details?

Comment

Originally posted by necker View Post
                        I think 13 years after the war, they were not aware on the details?
                        Maybe not, so why use two typewriters?
                        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Good question, sadly the page of the soldbuch what could answer that, is not available.

There is yet another statement of a Kamerad stating he had only the I Stufe, but given the fact that he supposively got the II Stufe in the last mont's of the war, could that be the reason.

In this 2nd statement of the 1st. of December 1959, the comrad states that he also has the EK1. The EK1 entry is also typed with the other typewriter.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Got a couple neat Pzr. Rgt. 5 wehrpasses if anyone is interested.

C.

Comment

pz rgt 6

My PZ RGT 6 Soldbuch. It belonged to a driver from the Stabs Kompanie. Nice assortment of awards too, including the PAB 25.

Can anyone tell me please what panzers the PZ RGT 6 Stabs Kompanie used ?

Many thanks,

Alex
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Stefanut View Post
                                Can anyone tell me please what panzers the PZ RGT 6 Stabs Kompanie used ?

Many thanks,

Alex
                                Alex,

It all depends on what time frame you are speaking of as vehicle allocations changed throughout the years.

Nice Soldbuch. Is there a portrait photo inside the front cover? Can you show us pages 01, 02-03, 04 and 17?

Is there a sheet listing the Einsatztage qualifying him for the PAB25?

Thanks,
                                Rob

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 94 users online. 0 members and 94 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X