• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great soldbuchs David!
    Thank you for sharing these pics!!

Regards,

Roberto Cristiani

Comment

Here are a few of Henner's Panzer/StuG/Panzerjäger Soldbücher that have photos with headgear in wear

Thanks Henner for sharing these with us!

Rob
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

This is by far one of my favorites... notice he is also wearing a red soutache !!!

Just beautiful.......
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rob Johnson; 05-31-2009, 09:45 AM.

Comment

And last for now... a Panzerjäger wearing a M43 Einheitsfeldmütze

Thanks, Henner!
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Rob Johnson; 05-31-2009, 09:47 AM.

Comment

And... in case anyone hasn't noticed........... this thread just hit 12,000 (!!!) views

By far my most favorite thread on all of WAF!

Thanks to all those who have contributed so far

Rob

Comment

Very nice selection Rob!

Besides the earlier 12th SS dienstmütze photo, I wonder how many SS Soldbücher are still around in collections that show various caps in wear?

Comment

Originally posted by Edward View Post
                    Very nice selection Rob!

Just to be clear, they're not mine, they all belong to my good friend Henner... all complements go directly to him

Rob

Comment

Someone said something about scarce Soldbücher with a headgear-picture
                      and this Henner just shows us four or five of these for Panzer Crewmen ???!!!

Simply amazing! When did he start collecting? Forgive me but I start to
                      find the story behind such a collection as fascinating as the collection itself.

Thanks again for posting these fantastic pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob Johnson View Post
                        And... in case anyone hasn't noticed........... this thread just hit 12,000 (!!!) views

By far my most favorite thread on all of WAF!

Thanks to all those who have contributed so far

Rob

I really like the thread as well. Some real nice SB and WP. Thanks for posting them.

regards Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Jochen1000 View Post
                          Someone said something about scarce Soldbücher with a headgear-picture
                          and this Henner just shows us four or five of these for Panzer Crewmen ???!!!

Simply amazing! When did he start collecting? Forgive me but I start to
                          find the story behind such a collection as fascinating as the collection itself.

Thanks again for posting these fantastic pictures!
                          You raise an interesting point Jochen. To find a standard run-of-the-mill Heer Soldbüch with the recepient wearing a cap is the exception, and they are uncommon. You can look all day long on dealer internet listings and find just about every one offered for sale will not show a cap in wear. The four recently shown by Rob from the Henner collection are exceptionally nice Soldbücher and show up even less on the market. They are also from a very advanced collection of which such items like acorns are squirrled away and not often viewed. Very good to see such quality presented here.

Comment

M43 cap

Another M43 in wear. Previously posted photo. Since were discussing headgear I thought it was worth posting again.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cpt1992 View Post
                              Another M43 in wear. Previously posted photo. Since were discussing headgear I thought it was worth posting again.
                              Very nice photo cpt1992. Clearly shows the red branch piping around the tabs too. That's also a nicely made Einheitsfeldmütze he is wearing.

Comment

This thread is also one of my favorites. Henner has got to have one of the best Panzer Soldbuch collections. Thanks for all the kind words also.
                                Jeff

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X