Lets see your Panzer crew member Soldbuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost 17,000 (!!!) views

Surely there must be a few more AFV crew member Soldbücher or Wehrpässe out there

Rob

Comment

Rob,
      Here's one I got off Militaria321 but missed the Wehrpass that was sold seperately. Obergefreiter Wustlich was originally with Gen. Kdo XXIX AK. He served with them when they were in north France in 1940 and with them when they participated in the attack on the Soviets. He was awarded the Ostmedaille and KVK II m. Schw. while with them and the Kraftfahrbewahrungsabz in silber while with Marschkp. Gren. Ers. Btl 192. They sent him to 1/Sturmgesch. Ausb. Abt 400 in Sept. 1943 doing security duty in Denmark. In July 1944 he was transfered to 1/H. Sturmgesch. Brig. 300, which was fighting with 1 Pz. Armee (Hgr. Nordukraine) near Brody. In March 1945 he was transfered to the Stammbattr.
      Attached Files

Comment

Page two & three.
        Attached Files

Comment

Unit page
          Attached Files

Comment

Security checks
            Attached Files

Comment

Last unit page.
              Attached Files

Comment

Award and leave page
                Attached Files

Comment

Soldbuch

Nice soldbuch. I actually picked up his wehrpass at the same time you won the soldbuch.

Comment

Jeff-

I remember that one. I had placed a bid and planned on jumping on it in the last few seconds, but completely forgot about the auction the day it ended and so...

A very nice Soldbuch... I was bummed about missing out on it, but happy to see that it went to a good home

Originally posted by cpt1992 View Post
                    Nice soldbuch. I actually picked up his wehrpass at the same time you won the soldbuch.

Hey - you two should try to work out a deal so the SB and WP are reunited

Thanks for posting the SB, Jeff! Eric, maybe we can see his WP posted here (hint hint!)
                    Rob

Comment

506th Pz Abt Tiger wehrpass

I just picked this up a week ago and so have not done all my homework on this wehrpass yet but I thought I would post it anyways. Please feel free to comment regarding any information in this wehrpass. I always need all the help I can get....just ask Ian.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I think his first name was Theodor but have no idea on the last name. Here you can see he belonged to Pz Rgt 33 which gave up an Abt to become the 506th Tiger Abt.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Qualifications. I believe one says he could drive a 30 ton vehicle among other driving qualifications.

Award of the Drivers Badge in Silver but cannot make out the other award listed above it. Help!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Awards. Usual good stuff. Ost front,IC2 and PAB.

I think the signature of the Oblt is Brandt. I found where an Oblt Brandt from the 2. /506 won the DKG in Dec 43. He was one of only eight from the Abt to win the DKG. The signature is of course speculation on my part.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Battle entries.
                              Attached Files

Comment

KIA. Good description of the battle where he was killed as part of a Kampfgruppe available on line. 13 Tigers attacked and 3 were total losses with the other 10 damaged.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 10 users online. 0 members and 10 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X