Lets see your Panzer crew member Soldbuchs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another lovely driving license Ian!
    Rob,this Stug Soldbuch is really nice as well!I guess i ve to start looking for one myself now

Daniele

Comment

Great pieces Jim, Ian, Rob and Daniele!!! Thank you for your postings!

Compliments!!!

Cheers,
      Roberto

Comment

@all soldbucher posters

I am greatly impressed. Please carry on, you are doing a fabulous job.

Al

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Jewison View Post
          One interesting letter with the group giving the prisoner of war and owner of a german shephard dog permission to see his dog every morning and evening duties permitting!

Ian:

This is piece is driving me KRAZY !!!!

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Wow... I just went back through the thread page by page and there are some simply incredible Soldbuchs being show here guys - thanks to all those who have contributed so far. Ian, it's a real treat to see some books from your collection as well!!!

Does anyone happen to have a Panzer Soldbuch with a silver PAB-75 or 100 award entry??? Now that would be something I know I would love to see!

Rob
            Last edited by Rob Johnson; 05-07-2009, 06:28 AM.

Comment

Shepard Letter

This is piece is driving me KRAZY !!!!

"Hundestaffel"

WOOF!! WOOF!!<!-- / message -->

Comment

Doktor HugheSS !!!!

Nice of you to stay sober long enough to throw salt into my wound of jealousy....I am indeed drooling like Pavlov's Dog over Ian's SShephard letter and photo !!!!

"Hundestaffel"

Comment

Nice Soldbuchs shown here!

Rob, that's a really nice Soldbuch of 667/Chill
                  Still on my wanted list a Holland '44 panzer/armoured soldbuch.

Floris

Comment

Indeed very nice panzer crew soldbucher and wehrpasser are shown here Gents. It's very interesting and a joy to watch

Rob, i'm not sure if Gerhard Temp was in Holland. It looks he was in Sturmgeschutz Ersatz Abteilung 300 around 14 september. Perhaps i'm wrong. I have a EKII document from Schw Pz JAg Abt 559 signed by Kurt Chill. Some parts of 559 were also attached to Kampfgruppe Chill

`Regards Erwin
                    Last edited by Erwin L; 06-15-2009, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Erwin

Nice Award document by the way (with Chill's signature to boot) - too bad you don't have his Soldbuch, though!!!! A s.Pz.Jg.Abt.559 Soldbuch to a Jagdpanther crew member who fought during Market-Garden would be a dream come true for me.

I am looking forward to seeing your StuG.Abt.244 Soldbuch

Rob
                      Last edited by Rob Johnson; 05-07-2009, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Come on, guys... I know there are some more out there

Rob

Comment

Hello Rob

To answer your question,yes it was based on that page. In my opinion 667 took part in battles in the south of Holland in 1944. But in my opinion they weren't in Holland in september 1944. They arrived as reinforcements in october 1944. They fought with kampfgruppe Chill. I have asked a friend of mine who wrote a book about these battles and he confirmed it as well.

But this is only my opinion. I really like the soldbuch

regards Erwin

Comment

here another page. I will post some more but i have to work now

Comment

Here a small piece of newspaper which was in the wehrpass. It's about the fight of stug brigade 244 in Holland

Comment

Here is a list with nahkampftage from wilhelm Bormann. You can see the places Nieuwmoer, Wouw, Zevenbergsche hoek en Hoekske. The signature is from Robert Haas who died in St Vith during the battle of the bulge. He was the company commender from Wilhem Bormann.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X