No announcement yet.

SS Soldbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From other examples - I doubt that a faker would go to the effort of changing the number under the eagle:

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post

And yet I have already proven that it is a common entry to see on an Awards page.
      I read that, still with or without that, it make the Rest not better for me. Anyway, if it is cheap....go for it....but i don't think this will be cheap. It always depend on what it cost to make it....this one....as i wrote, 2 Stamps empty Soldbuch Picture...done. I have seen better works then this one....way better.
      WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

I would be more than happy to add this SD related Soldbuch to my collection.

Comment

Has anybody of the experts a picture of the fourth award in this soldbuch ? SA Fußmarschabzeichen Braunschweig, never seen bevore.

regards magma

Comment

Originally posted by magma View Post
            Has anybody of the experts a picture of the fourth award in this soldbuch ? SA Fußmarschabzeichen Braunschweig, never seen bevore.

regards magma
            It is Aufmarsch - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-Auf...n_Braunschweig

With the doubts about the first 4 award entries being raised I will ask this - if you were the faker why would you even bother putting those in the Soldbuch? They add nothing, or very little, to the value and if you were faking something you would want to reduce the amount of hand written entries to avoid making mistakes.

I've said it before and I stand by it - there is nothing wrong with this Soldbuch and if I had of known where it was being sold I would of gone for it.

Comment

Hucks216,

thank you for work but an Aufmarsch is a meeting and NOT a Fußmarsch. Fußmarsch is walking day in english and nothing more.

regards

Comment

We had Foot marching days.....don't know what this is specifically but ours were related to celebrations of Arnhem...Nijmegen etc.
                Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Right Ian,walking days in Wellingborough/UK and the the 4daagse in Nimwegen/NL......that´s called in German Fußmarsch.

Comment

It is Aufmarsch - https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/SA-Auf...n_Braunschweig

With the doubts about the first 4 award entries being raised I will ask this - if you were the faker why would you even bother putting those in the Soldbuch? They add nothing, or very little, to the value and if you were faking something you would want to reduce the amount of hand written entries to avoid making mistakes.

I've said it before and I stand by it - there is nothing wrong with this Soldbuch and if I had of known where it was being sold I would of gone for it.
                    "Fußmarschabzeichen" was a so called Veranstaltungsabzeichen. These badges were not awarded but handed out to everyone who was present in Braunschweig on the two days of the event. It is A, written wrong and B, what it do at the Award Page in a Soldbuch? I have a Blood Order Group from a Guy who was at Braunschweig and many others as well. Also got that Badge and many others....but not one is in his Soldbuch. That Soldbuch in this Thread is funny...but far away from anything real.

Comment

Just because it's not in yours doesn't taint others. We are dealing with a single individual copying out a list of awards who might of just decided to copy them all in rather than pick and choose. I dare say it'll appear in other examples in other collections, maybe not often but it will appear.
                      I've got an original DKiG entry in a Wehrpass that is written incorrectly, doesn't mean it's wrong. And you see unit errors all the time on wound badge citations, doesn't mean they are fake, just that the person writing it wasn't used to how the designation went.

Comment

This is not even close to an old german handwriting, this kind was taught in school like 20 years ago.

Comment

Just because it's not in yours doesn't taint others. We are dealing with a single individual copying out a list of awards who might of just decided to copy them all in rather than pick and choose. I dare say it'll appear in other examples in other collections, maybe not often but it will appear.
                          I've got an original DKiG entry in a Wehrpass that is written incorrectly, doesn't mean it's wrong. And you see unit errors all the time on wound badge citations, doesn't mean they are fake, just that the person writing it wasn't used to how the designation went.
                          What have this to do with that it's fake? Usually i post when i am sure about something, and with that Thing i am dead sure. It try to be....but it not get close, that's it. And it is not a fake because something is written wrong, the hole looks of it make me pause, at first place the Handwriting what you will not find in any period Solbuch. Its written by someone 20 Years ago, but not 80 Years ago. And only after that come all the rest what not end up as it should be. If for you it is original...go buy, i have my View of it, and that is it.

Comment

Haughty Arrogance on full display here.

Again.

Comment

Originally posted by Hundestaffel View Post
                              Haughty Arrogance on full display here.

Again.
                              Anywhere a Law that i have to agree with someone? Don't think so. For me it is fake, so i post it is fake and why it is so. If someone else not agree, then i have no Problem with it. Very simple Thing and no arrogance anywhere. Can't always only be yes yes super and great...would be a sad thing then....

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post

Anywhere a Law that i have to agree with someone?
                                No, there isn't, but that doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with you either.
                                Ralph.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X