SS Soldbuch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS Soldbuch

What are your opinions on this soldbuch. Any info on the Konitz ausbildnungsabteilung?

703_1722515890.jpg 703_1494143451.jpg 703_679182445.jpg 703_1433043573 (1).jpg
    703_529473784.jpg
    Attached Files

https://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...28-ss-soldbuch

Comment

Thanks. Didn't see that thread.

Comment

Run....i would not touch that Thing with a barge pole....
        WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
          Run....i would not touch that Thing with a barge pole....
          Reasons?

Comment

Norwegian War Crimes Trials:

Otto Erich Schilling (09.07.1912 in Jerichow) ADSt.Ltr. Mosjøen 20 years imprisonment (released 14.11.1952)

Comment

Guys, as AntiqueWW2 said run away and very fast.

The third award , DLRG Grundschein ist NOT an award. Grundschein is a paper and nothing more. The DLRG award was in bronze , silver and gold.
              Misspelling from the faker !!!!

regards

Comment

Originally posted by magma View Post
                Guys, as AntiqueWW2 said run away and very fast.

The third award , DLRG Grundschein ist NOT an award. Grundschein is a paper and nothing more. The DLRG award was in bronze , silver and gold.
                Misspelling from the faker !!!!

regards
                How do you know it wasn't misspelling from the admin official copying that list in to the Soldbuch?

Comment

Grundschein or basicpaper is for me not an award or anything else. Thats my opinion.

regards magma

Comment

Originally posted by magma View Post
                    Grundschein or basicpaper is for me not an award or anything else. Thats my opinion.

regards magma
                    I agree but when it comes to an individual who is copying down a long list that doesn't rule out just copying a list verbatim - humans make mistakes and humans can be lazy.

Edit: Those first 4 awards you would expect to see entered on page 4 of a Wehrpass so if the list they have copied the awards from has those included then there is no reason why they would leave them off.

Comment

Another example of such an entry in a Soldbuch.

Comment

Not an uncommon entry....the awards look like they were copied from Polizei Dienstpaß
                        Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Units at Konitz

SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Ausbildungs- u. Ersatz-Bataillon 15
                          1.8.44, 10.1.45
                          SS-Panzer-Grenadier-Ausbildungs- u. Ersatz-Bataillon 35
                          SS-Grenadier-Ausbildungs- u. Ersatz-Bataillon 35
                          1.8.44, 10.1.45
                          SS-Grenadier-Ersatz- u. Ausbildungs-Bataillon 55
                          Januar 45
                          SS-Wehrgeologen
                          SS-Truppenübungsplatz Konitz
                          SS-Ausbildungs-Schule (SS-Lager) Konitz
                          Ausbildungs-Abteilung Sicherungs-Polizei- und SD Konitz
                          November 44, Januar 45, Februar45
                          Photos/images copyright © Ian Jewison collection

Collecting interests: Cavalry units, 1 Kavallerie/24 Panzer Division, Stukageschwader 1

Comment

Originally posted by hucks216 View Post

Reasons?
                            Because it is a fake. You don't have to be Einstein to pull this off. 2 stamps, a photo and an empty Soldbuch plus someone who can write something in the old fashion, which in this case was not really successful, especially with the entries of the awards. I also expect the content to be correct, someone can make a little effort and do some research when copying something like this. If you look at it then at least I don't get a good feeling right away. Also Grundschein is something what has nothing to do at the Awards Page. All in all to me too much of red Flags that i would spent a Cent on this one...
                            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post

.... Also Grundschein is something what has nothing to do at the Awards Page. All in all to me too much of red Flags that i would spent a Cent on this one...
                              And yet I have already proven that it is a common entry to see on an Awards page.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X