Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED Help identifying Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern

Dear Forum Experts!

I recently obtained this Kriegsverdienstkreuz 2.Klasse mit Schwertern - War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords. I would really value your opinion on this piece. I hope it is an original one. I just started with my collection after having collected stories of WWII for 20 years. I am looking forward to your views. Thank you ever so much!

Sincerely,

Frank

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attach...ern-kreuz2.jpg

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attach...ern-kreuz3.jpg

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/attach...ern-kreuz1.jpg

It's a good zink one for sure. It's just a guess but I would venture to say it's made by Gustav Brehmer, PKZ 13.

//Thomas

Comment

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=930546

Comment

Looks fine to me ! Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tiger88 View Post
          It's a good zink one for sure. It's just a guess but I would venture to say it's made by Gustav Brehmer, PKZ 13.

//Thomas
          Thank you Tiger! So I can add it to my collection without hesitation?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
            Looks fine to me ! Tom
            HI Tom thank you for your message! Much appreciated.

Frank

Comment

Hi Gran Sasso I am not quite sure what you mean I am afraid... :-(

Comment

Fine original but hard to say who is the maker. Would be just guessing

Comment

Originally posted by DDAYNormandy View Post
                  Hi Gran Sasso I am not quite sure what you mean I am afraid... :-(

He want's you to read the rules about posting pictures using hosting sites

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
                  After very long deliberation and with approval of most (active) moderators and with the comment of the owner of the forum that he never liked the idea of outside hosting anyway, the following policy change will be introduced here in Crosses (and at the distinction of moderators of other subfora in their areas):

Posts or new threads which contain photos that are hosted by an outside source will be erased! In special cases, at the discretion of moderators or association members, photos from outside hosting might be and can be copied and pasted back into such threads by moderators or any association member. The goal is not censorship but preservation of thread integrity.
                  This policy is instituted in order to preserve the threads for later reading and thus also preserving the integrity of the overall forum, being one of the best sources on the planet for this hobby. It has unfortunately happened over the last years that a very large amount of threads became useless due to the missing photos. This policy will stop that degeneration of the forum.

We sincerely hope this will find the approval of all members, no matter the membership status.

Comment

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
                    He want's you to read the rules about posting pictures using hosting sites
                    OOoh okay! Sorry brand new here! Thank you for the heads up! But how can you show pictures then? Cheers Frank
                    Last edited by DDAYNormandy; 05-17-2018, 09:30 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Thank you!

THank you BBrick!

Originally posted by BBrick View Post
                      Fine original but hard to say who is the maker. Would be just guessing

Comment

OOoh okay! Sorry brand new here! Thank you for the heads up! But how can you show pictures then? Cheers Frank

You need to become a paid member, then you can post pictures in the threads
                        It only cost 25$ For one year, and I think that this forum is well worth these 25$ 😊

Kind regards
                        Flemming

Comment

Thank you!

Hello Flemming!

Okay thanks! I will become a member then! :-)

Frank

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
                          You need to become a paid member, then you can post pictures in the threads
                          It only cost 25$ For one year, and I think that this forum is well worth these 25$ 😊

Kind regards
                          Flemming

Comment

Done!

Hi Flemming!

I am now a member! Thanks!

Frank

Hello Flemming!

Okay thanks! I will become a member then! :-)

Frank

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X