X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after
    Attached Files

Comment

You have two different types of planes eindecker but the results are the same. The first looks like a 737 with no engines on the wings and the second a DC-9, likewise with no engines on those empty mounts there on the tail. He was probably the victim of a bored jet jockey that didn't want to bring his laser guided bombs back home, that's life in the big city.
      Yes, Laurence, showing the bottom of your shoes is a big insult in the muslim world but don't really know the why of it. Maybe because you carry around too much caked on camel sh*t.

Alan

Comment

I think it has something to do with dirt etc. Because I also believe, unless it's a big misconception, that a Muslim is supposed to eat with the right hand and compleate your abolutions with your left, which is why when convicted for theft, they cut off your right hand first.

Comment

Hmm - I never noticed that before. I was told that the first photo is of the recon unit that 'checked out' the airport as Ali was telling reporters that 'there are no Americans near Baghdad!' shortly after the bulk of the 3rd ID arrived they blew up the airplanes so that Saddam could not escpae. Now we have proof that he must have switched planes and escaped to Argentina with Eva Braun...oh dear its late here in Europe...

Comment

pictures

thanks for the pictures guys,chay

Comment

I had seen a picture of a glass box full of iron crosses from some Museum in Russia. Maybe that is the one you are refering to.

Originally posted by Dietrich
              Wasn't there another museum in Russia - I think is was Moskau - where a lot of EK's were stored in a very long glas vitrine around the outer walls of a room? It really looked like an Aquarium filled to the top with "EK-fishes".

Dietrich

Comment

interesting,any info or pics on this museum,id like to buy a balaclava and visit it

Comment

Originally posted by upbeek
                  interesting,any info or pics on this museum,id like to buy a balaclava and visit it

Need a get away driver?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X