Ritterkreuz des Eisernes Kreuz Militaria321

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kray View Post
    A lot of money but the seller stands correct imo....
    The seller is not correct in anyway possible... I must confess I did not saw that it was sold in the Copy section but the seller clearly sells it as original in his description!!

"Biete hier einen Konvolut mit diversen Orden an wie es von einem Familienmitglied vor einiger Zeit über ein Auktionshaus erworben wurde. Der Nachlass wurde damals als original verkauft und ich weis das der damalige Betrag mehrere tausend Euro war aber ich stelle es zu 1 Euro ein das jeder Bieten kann was es ihm Wehrt ist.Der Zustand und alles weitere ist denke ich gut den Bildern zu entnehmen,für weitere Fragen stehe ich natürlich zur Verfügung.​"

Translated: The inheritance is for sale as original. So he is telling you that its original.

Regards,
    Friedhelm

Comment

Originally posted by Friedhelm View Post
      "Biete hier einen Konvolut mit diversen Orden an wie es von einem Familienmitglied vor einiger Zeit über ein Auktionshaus erworben wurde. Der Nachlass wurde damals als original verkauft und ......

Translated: The inheritance is for sale as original. So he is telling you that its original.
      I think he's saying the grouping was sold as original by an auctionhouse to a family member of him.

Regards,
      Nick

Comment

Friedhelm, your translation is not correct.

I'd translate it that way:
        "offering a grouping with several medals that was bought by a family member some time back from an auction house. The estate was sold as original back then and i know that the amount was several thousand Euros but i am offering it at 1€ so everybody can decide on his own what it is worth"

greetings, Stefan

Originally posted by Friedhelm View Post
        The seller is not correct in anyway possible... I must confess I did not saw that it was sold in the Copy section but the seller clearly sells it as original in his description!!

"Biete hier einen Konvolut mit diversen Orden an wie es von einem Familienmitglied vor einiger Zeit über ein Auktionshaus erworben wurde. Der Nachlass wurde damals als original verkauft und ich weis das der damalige Betrag mehrere tausend Euro war aber ich stelle es zu 1 Euro ein das jeder Bieten kann was es ihm Wehrt ist.Der Zustand und alles weitere ist denke ich gut den Bildern zu entnehmen,für weitere Fragen stehe ich natürlich zur Verfügung.​"

Regards,
        Friedhelm

Comment

I fully agree with Stefan.

The seller describes it accurately, and it IS in the copy section.

With the large blue seal and the word “Kopie” it is hard to miss.

The seller did absolutely nothing wrong IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X