• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last pic with auction text

„Offering a grouping with various medals as won from a family member through an auction house some time ago. The inheritance has been sold to that time as original and I know that the amount to that time was several thousand Euros, but I offer it with starting bid as of 1 Euro, so that everybody can bid what it is worth for him. The condition and everything else can be seen on the pictures. For further questions I will be at your disposal.“
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ivbaust; 12-27-2017, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Someone just wasted 2,300 euro on junk from a seller with a feedback rating of ZERO.

That said, M321 is a minefield that offers tremendous opportunities. I have gotten some of the best things in my collection from there over the years. Just like dealers, it's a place to watch and to know your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Friedhelm View Post
            Hello,

I saw this one on Militaria321 I think its a froud, startkng at 1€ if everything would be genuine it would be 12.000€ or so. What do you guys think? I placed a bid of 2.211€ but got overbid.

https://www.militaria321.com/auktion...tionID=6848861

Regards,
            Friedhelm
            If you are willing to bid 2.211 Euro on something that is a pile of BS, you should buy yourself some good books on the topic first!
            Here: Www.ironcross1939.com
            B&D PUBLISHING
            Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

And, it probably is a fraud. The winning bidder has a rating of ZERO as well. Don't throw away good money on junk.

Comment

The auction text is already fishy

Comment

Lot of money for a 57 EK1 spange...

Comment

I can´t really belive it, collecters buy on this site and not check before on WAF ?

It´s not me that lose money....

Andy

Comment

Thanks for reply, thankfully I didn't buy it

Comment

The Saleroom is good for doing live auctions online, and some very good stuff comes up. Just be wanted there is the odd auction house who will put up a load of fake and fantasy items, but mostly it's good.

Comment

the "grouping" is listed as a fake, so everybody should clearly know what he/she is bidding on.

Comment

A lot of money but the seller stands correct imo....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by StefanK. View Post
                              the "grouping" is listed as a fake, so everybody should clearly know what he/she is bidding on.
                              And we all know why it was stuck in the bar instead of being in the description.

Comment

Well, if it's about high end stuff it does pay off to read.

Not only is it in the bar, but when it is listed as that it also has a, hard to miss, blue seal seal with the word Kopie.....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X