No announcement yet.

EK1 mm L/18 review & opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, let's not take this conversation down to a personal level.
    We may disagree or agree, but let's keep possible personal twists in private.

I'd like to end my post with a quote from a kind old lady who I was chatting with at work some weeks ago "Your behaviour is your business card".

Comment

Originally posted by Dansson View Post
      Gentlemen, let's not take this conversation down to a personal level.
      We may disagree or agree, but let's keep possible personal twists in private.

I'd like to end my post with a quote from a kind old lady who I was chatting with at work some weeks ago "Your behaviour is your business card".
      I do not care, because I know that I polarize.
      Some person hate me and some person trust me!
      Final you need to make your own/personal decision!
      When I see a dispute cross at MFF or GCA, I give my statement!
      So this cross got no statement, because I'm sure that this EK1 is authentic!
      If I have some doubts, I also give my statements - like EK1 L/14 SB.

Final I will have no benfit! See below.
      http://www.ek1-dna.de/l-14-friedrich...screwback.html
      http://www.ek2-dna.de/l-14-friedrich-orth,-wien-1.html

If your ingnore my opinion, you need to life with your own opinion!

I know it will be always the fight from the person who own this cross and want to sell it for the best price!
      And there will be no thanks from person who will save his money in not buying a suspect cross!

So final I could play the 3 apes, not hear, not see, not speak!

But this is not my intension, because most of the items, we have a hard battle, because it's leaded by commercial intrest and they do not understand my arguments!

Blinded by USD or Euro signs!
      Last edited by 5tefan; 09-14-2017, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Please, keep it civil. Personal attacks will lead to severe consequences!
        B&D PUBLISHING
        Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Originally posted by Dietrich Maerz View Post
          Please, keep it civil. Personal attacks will lead to severe consequences!
          I know you like to banish me at WAF ;-)

Do it and all WAF user will see the consequence! They will loosing the access for my DNA pages, because I can not control if all WAF member will follow or accept to the terms of the swaz §/rules "§§ 86 / 86a StGB"!

So final all WAF members include 4 Admins will loose the access to my DNA pages!

Thanks to Dietrich Maerz! Of course that you never will ever get access to my DNA pages!!!

And I will give the admin some hints to check you out of MFF!

I'm not the only one who can see your IP!

Blow it !!!!

BTW: I also installed a backdoor to WAF! So I will be always online at WAF without using PN! But you will loose your MFF access!

Comment

Are you telling me that I am afraid to do it because you are blackmailing me in the most stupid way ever possible? Do you really think that I would care about that kind of thread?

You are overrating yourself! If or when I ban you I ban you because of what you do, how you behave, and how you insult people, here and at other places.

You have been warned, so behave, be kind, and learn to discuss intellectually not emotionally and in a grand standing style, please.

PS: I hope that your statement regarding a "backdoor" into WAF is only a joke and not a reality!
            B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Are you telling me that I am afraid to do it because you are blackmailing me in the most stupid way ever possible? Do you really think that I would care about that kind of thread?

You are overrating yourself! If or when I ban you I ban you because of what you do, how you behave, and how you insult people, here and at other places.

You have been warned, so behave, be kind, and learn to discuss intellectually not emotionally and in a grand standing style, please.
              Maybe we all should come down!
              I'm not Kim Jong Un and you are not Steve Jobs!
              So pls relax and find a win win situation!

But beware of sentence all with !
              Because you will loose the next move!

Comment

Originally posted by 5tefan View Post
                But beware of sentence all with !
                Because you will loose the next move!

Can you please explain what that "whatever" above means or is suppose to mean? If you have problems with it, you can state in German, I will translate for you.

I really would like to know what you meant with "backdoor" into WAF without PN!
                B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Can you please explain what that "whatever" above means or is suppose to mean? If you have problems with it, you can state in German, I will translate for you.

I really would like to know what you meant with "backdoor" into WAF without PN!
                  Te countdown is starting! Thank you for pressing the button

Comment

:d
                    Originally posted by dansson View Post
                    "your behaviour is your business card".
                    B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

:d
                      Ignition lift off!

So all WAF User will have no access to the premium area until the 1st of October!

Congratulation to DM!

More to come, when I will be final suspended @ WAF.

Comment

Why don't you go to sleep, you need it urgently!
                        You said earlier you are not Kim Jong Un and I certainly know that! However, you behavior right now is as irrational as the one of that little sick child.
                        For the record: as of this post neither a suspension nor an expulsion has been issued. So his "WAF ban" (if he ever does it) is ... I am at a loss for polite words actually.
                        Maybe he is in a better mood when he had his 8 hours of sleep.
                        B&D PUBLISHING

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                          The 333 uses two different frames.

This type has truly been discussed ad nauseum.

If you are interested in further study please check some of these threads or search "333 Mayer": 1, 2, 3, 4.

Barring any new information, I seriously doubt anyone's opinion will change.

Mayer is known to have manufactured after the war. This is postwar in my opinion.
                          And here's my favourite 5-page thread on the topic from a halcyon time when tempers were not so heated.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...46#post6512846

From my layman's perspective, in broad terms the two competing theories on the "Frankenstein" L/18 crosses (as I read them in past threads) are:

1) post-war assembly of various wartime and/or post-war struck components and hardware. OR

2) wartime production by a sub-contractor to B.H. Mayer or by Mayer using as an outside supply of parts (accounting for the frames/cores different from other Mayer's).

And either way, the related "333" marked products are all post-war from the same tooling.

It's also clear from that other thread and its links that B. H. Mayer was a maker and supplier to a subsidiary of Göde after 1987, a known seller of reproduction WW1 and other medals, but beyond that nothing is yet proven.

Best regards,
                          ---Norm

Comment

When knowledge is replaced with bad attitude then it is not good IMO!

/Martin

Comment

I'm really sorry that this things so thing this is done here
                              and we cannot discuss each other's views within normal limits
                              This is I not understand.

Comment

Sad to see how this thread has evolved

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X