CollectorToCollector

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have any of you ever seen this FAKE RK ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you don't have his address?
    KR,
    Junior

Comment

Hello again,

His address was:

Michael Walter
      Sch******246;ppenstedter Strasse 42
      d-38100 Braunschweig
      GERMANY

His e-mail address was BrunswiekMili@aol.com
      His eBay.com user name (and on other sites is:

brunswiekmili ( 233 Feedback score is 100 to 499 ) 6 years 1 month Germany

He is no longer a registered user on eBay.com but if you know any Internet site where he sells then please post it here.

I believe I bought this off Militariaweb; http://www.militaria321.com

I am going to contact them and I was wondering if you had any ideas on what I could say.

Hope this helps, I am asking all of the forum for help as we all need to work to stop these crooks - any other additional information would be greatly appreciated.

William Kramer
      Last edited by all1knew; 09-04-2006, 06:25 PM.
      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Oh William, ive read your story, its really a shame, ...like anthony's
        Hope you get that thieft! wish you the best man !!!
        Would be awesome if you find him, or any other friend of you that lives in germany near him, and give him what he deserves!!!

Comment

Hi William,

I have had the pain of also being ripped off and loose both money and item...

Based upon your information I did a search with google.. and found this

http://www.corts-fanclub.de/de/commu...5Bpointer%5D=1

there is a guy with the same name... it is a long shot but if you type his name in google this site pops up...
          michael_walter@online.de this should be his email... it is a long shot but if you introduce yourself as a buyer of militaria you never know...

Hope this helps and in the meantime I will look further...

Eric

Comment

That sounds like a VERY long shot, as Michael Walter can't be described as an unusual name.. But heck, you can always give it a try..

Comment

yup

Hello again,

I am going to try to contact service@militaria321.com and support@militaria321.com about all of this, any idea of what I should say?

On a second note, there was a guy who got burned over a helmet with the same story, he returned the reproduction and Michael told him the package was empty.........anyone know who this fella is or the story? If I remember correctly, I read about it on this forum but I can't seem to find it.

William Kramer

Comment

William, just tell them your story.
                Usually they are more then willing to help out, or to even put pressure on the seller to get things sorted out.
                You'll have to keep in mind that it didnt happen a month ago, that could be a problem.

Good luck!

Ben

Comment

I bought a very well made fake para badge (using photo of genuine badge on Ebay) from a Scananavian woman who was here in the US, based temporarily in Texas to sell her rotten wares, and then she'd hightail it back to the Alps again after she made her killing. With a lot of luck and determination from Ebay I got her son's store business number, and she happened to be sitting in the store at the time I called him! You guessed it, I got her on the phone and discussed the problem with her in fervor. I was very fortunate to get my money back, and I even gave her the badge back. "Some people are just no damn good." I'm sure these characters are sitting at home gloating over all the trash they have sold us collectors over the years. I have been saving Detlev's 'Copies of the Week'.

I sold a Spange through my wife's Paypal account years ago, and while the Spange was in transit, the buyer retracted his money from my account. Then he claimed the Spange never made it to him. What a deal! Paypal wouldn't work on my behalf because he didn't have a confirmed address and he wasn't verified.

Now I sell and buy exclusively (if I can) using Paypal, and I make sure I'm backed by them being confirmed and verified.

My lessons were relatively inepensive, but they were still lessons.

Sorry to hear about your loss on the KC. It'll catch up to him, if it hasn't already.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by robert pierce View Post
                    I bought a very well made fake para badge (using photo of genuine badge on Ebay) from a Scananavian woman who was here in the US, based temporarily in Texas to sell her rotten wares, and then she'd hightail it back to the Alps again after she made her killing. With a lot of luck and determination from Ebay I got her son's store business number, and she happened to be sitting in the store at the time I called him! You guessed it, I got her on the phone and discussed the problem with her in fervor. I was very fortunate to get my money back, and I even gave her the badge back. "Some people are just no damn good." I'm sure these characters are sitting at home gloating over all the trash they have sold us collectors over the years. I have been saving Detlev's 'Copies of the Week'.

I sold a Spange through my wife's Paypal account years ago, and while the Spange was in transit, the buyer retracted his money from my account. Then he claimed the Spange never made it to him. What a deal! Paypal wouldn't work on my behalf because he didn't have a confirmed address and he wasn't verified.

Now I sell and buy exclusively (if I can) using Paypal, and I make sure I'm backed by them being confirmed and verified.

My lessons were relatively inepensive, but they were still lessons.

Sorry to hear about your loss on the KC. It'll catch up to him, if it hasn't already.

Robert
                    I am very sorry and scare to know about all these stories. It is a big sh...

I as a begginer I think better get away from the hobby I do not have money to throw like that with those people. PLEASE GET THEM.

Edgar

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                      Hello again,

His address was:

Michael Walter
                      Schöppenstedter Strasse 42
                      d-38100 Braunschweig
                      GERMANY

His e-mail address was BrunswiekMili@aol.com
                      His eBay.com user name (and on other sites is:

brunswiekmili ( 233 Feedback score is 100 to 499 ) 6 years 1 month Germany

He is no longer a registered user on eBay.com but if you know any Internet site where he sells then please post it here.

I believe I bought this off Militariaweb; http://www.militaria321.com

I am going to contact them and I was wondering if you had any ideas on what I could say.

Hope this helps, I am asking all of the forum for help as we all need to work to stop these crooks - any other additional information would be greatly appreciated.

William Kramer
                      I wish you the best in the hunting of those crooks, please do it my friend.

Edgar

Comment

Im sorry to say that the militaria321.com dont help the buyers, i have lost some money there to sellers that just pooooofff are gone. After many emails militaria321 did nothing, and what can they do. The sellers that are crooks cancel all email adresses and the credit card they did use to sell there.
                        Mikael

Comment

I agree as far as "disappeared sellers" are involved, but Brunswiekmili is still a seller .....

Ben

Comment

Hello,

The same thing continues to go on:

http://www.epier.com/BiddingForm.asp?1406058

William Kramer

Comment

Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                              mee too, I never did get my money back, and this was pretty much my life's savings before it got stolen from me. Oh the pain of learning.

William Kramer
                              But you kept in the hobby in spite of this......many would have retreated !

Well done....and dont worry, I'm sure you will catch up with him sooner or later.

Chris

Chris

(looking for early K & Q RK)

Comment

Don't feel bad, I bought a KC just like yours except maker mark L/12. It cost me $2,000 and was purchased from a renowned KC author from Kansas who we all have read. To this day he denies it's a fake.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X