Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought this badge for 1000$ from X and I paid for it via Paypal. Short time after, I receive a notice from the post office, that the parcel has arrived. After opening the package I was really surprised - instead of the original badge there was completely different badge in the package. More than that it was a replica of different badge in poor quality, but not the original one. I immediately wrote X and kindly asked for explanations, He replied in aggressive way and started lying. He said that I received the original sign and I try to cheat him in order to get my money back. After a long messaging and insults in my direction from X, I decided to open a dispute on the Paypal. I noted in the dispute, that I ordered specific item, but I got totally different one. Paypal asked me to send the wrong item back, and I did so. I sent back to X the fake badge that I got from him. I shipped it using registered shipping, in order to track the delivery. Once tracking number showed that X got it, Paypal closed the claim and I received my money back.
    Now this seller writes that after 4 months he got the package with an original badge. Even if it was true and fair, any decent person would apologize for the insults that you sent to me. But you silently waited to come up with a stupid story and now you are trying again to sell your badge. I hope that smart people will make conclusions and no one will not make any bushiness with you. Karma will overtake you.
    That's what he sent me, I sent it back
    I added a return receipt
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by magnat View Post
      I bought this badge for 1000$ from X and I paid for it via Paypal. Short time after, I receive a notice from the post office, that the parcel has arrived. After opening the package I was really surprised - instead of the original badge there was completely different badge in the package. More than that it was a replica of different badge in poor quality, but not the original one. I immediately wrote X and kindly asked for explanations, He replied in aggressive way and started lying. He said that I received the original sign and I try to cheat him in order to get my money back. After a long messaging and insults in my direction from X, I decided to open a dispute on the Paypal. I noted in the dispute, that I ordered specific item, but I got totally different one. Paypal asked me to send the wrong item back, and I did so. I sent back to X the fake badge that I got from him. I shipped it using registered shipping, in order to track the delivery. Once tracking number showed that X got it, Paypal closed the claim and I received my money back.
      Now this seller writes that after 4 months he got the package with an original badge. Even if it was true and fair, any decent person would apologize for the insults that you sent to me. But you silently waited to come up with a stupid story and now you are trying again to sell your badge. I hope that smart people will make conclusions and no one will not make any bushiness with you. Karma will overtake you.
      That's what he sent me, I sent it back
      I added a return receipt
      I had trouble with him on an e stand helmet. He ended up with a 3 month ban and mods told me he would not be given a second chance. His hurling unsubstantiated accusations and insults sounds just like what happened to me. If this was an e stand transaction contact the moderators and let them know. If it wasn't then he is playing his games somewhere else because he knows he has no more chances here. If he is trying to sell the item here let the mods know. They are a reasonable and helpful group.

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by no1canuck View Post
        I had trouble with him on an e stand helmet. He ended up with a 3 month ban and mods told me he would not be given a second chance. His hurling unsubstantiated accusations and insults sounds just like what happened to me. If this was an e stand transaction contact the moderators and let them know. If it wasn't then he is playing his games somewhere else because he knows he has no more chances here. If he is trying to sell the item here let the mods know. They are a reasonable and helpful group.

Steve
        Once, long time ago, when I had an issue with a seller from Estand, because the knights cross was not as stated, The anwere was, from the moderatore was: we do not go between seller and buyer.

Comment

Steve
          I sent a second letter to the moderator, while there is no action.

Comment

Originally posted by magnat View Post
            I sent a second letter to the moderator, while there is no action.
            Make sure you save all your correspondence and private messages so the moderators can view it. He was in blatant violation of e stand rules in my case so it was a pretty cut and dry case. If you want I can share by PM about my past experience.

At any rate I can assure you that you are not the only one wondering how he keeps on operating here.

Steve

Comment

That's why I only sell within the US. Not that we don't have scammers here too but the odds are better here I think.

Comment

Steve
                What is his username on the WAF? J

Comment

Originally posted by jim10011 View Post
                  That's why I only sell within the US. Not that we don't have scammers here too but the odds are better here I think.
                  Hey buddy, it seems the scammer is from the US. J

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X