• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok i like it Thanks for the support Jim

Cheers.
    Peter

Comment

Three cheers from the peanut gallery as well! I would be a sucker too if I hadn't found this site. When I last looked at RKs they were going for the lower thousands, When I started looking around again I hadn't caught up the value so I nearly bid a couple times. I've been burn't hoodwinked, floched, etc, and if someone were able to tell me beforehand could have saved me a bit of money and trouble.

I see that there were no more bids on that cross, DAMN......I could have had a winner!

Brien

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
      Ok i like it Thanks for the support Jim

Cheers.
      Peter

Comment

I think you have more support than you know about, Peter

Comment

Peter: We got your back, man. I wish one of those nerds would threaten one of my daughters...they have guns, and would relish the chance to use them. Esp. on the likes of these geeks.

Jason

Comment

jim, you just hurry up and retire... and get back down here. although, that might be a little dangerous... the two of us out roaming the gun shows and pubs

peter, i think we all appreciate you more than you know. your knowledge is amazing, and i wish i had 1/10 of it... then, i might know something!

as jim said, it doesn't surprise me that these twats threaten and carry on as they do. it's all for show... they have alligator mouths and canary a$$es... and the former always overloads the latter

Comment

Originally posted by John Ammons
              jim, you just hurry up and retire... and get back down here. although, that might be a little dangerous... the two of us out roaming the gun shows and pubs

After the last month, I'm in more of a hurry than you know. Don't worry, you'll be safe with me. Just remember, speak softly and carry a Ruger.

as jim said, it doesn't surprise me that these twats threaten and carry on as they do. it's all for show... they have alligator mouths and canary a$$es... and the former always overloads the latter
              Yep, just a bitch slap away from wearing hot pants!!

Comment

let me know... we'd be glad for you to get back down south!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X