Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E-Bay Knight's Cross--Frenchy's at it again

Hi all,

Frenchy's relisted his Knights Cross. This time he has made it a private auction so people like Peter can't go around telling his prospective dupes that what they are bidding on is not real.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...513388577&rd=1

"Relisted due to non-paying bidder" All kinda schilling goin on...

You know,

I'd buy the damn thiing as a space filler for a couple of hundred bucks, I guess if he sells just one he gets a profit.

Hell, look at wugglers, he's selling a crapload if his one peice castings. If this guy was hones and and has quite a few, then hey here's a museum quality copy.

Isn't it illegal to sell something under false pretenses?

Brien

Fake RK

a way to get rid of these people is to report them under offensive material to ebay, after 5 removals due to ofensive material they will be suspended for 30 days, then would have to request to have the suspension lifted, that way the bidders save their money on private auctions

Comment

Me angry...

Peter

Comment

Hopefully not at me Peter.......You saved at least one person from making an error...thank god there are folks like you. I am sure the rest were schills as the item is relisted for "nonpaying bidder" Yeagh, kinda hard to make a profit off yourself, unless of course you have dual personalities.

Mickey,

I have been a "victim" of the offensive items act...once tried to sell a fake SS dagger (as a fake) and got turned in...lost my privlages for a while. I don't like that clause.

I'd rather it be a fraud type thing.

QUOTE=Peter Wiking]Me angry...

Peter[/QUOTE]

Comment

Brien
          Not you. The seller.

Cheers.
          Peter

Comment

peter... how long has this dork been at this on ebay?

Comment

Originally posted by John Ammons
              peter... how long has this dork been at this on ebay?
              I dont know. I emailed all his bidders at the last run a few days ago. Two bidders thanked me for the information and pulled out. Two other bidders never returned any reply. Those that did not reply i´m sure was there only to jerk up price and interest.

Cheers.
              Peter

Comment

Ebay RK

I too contacted a couple of the bidders and they still bidded, then a funny thing occured all my German items were reported as offensive items to ebay, even though they were the same as many that were on and sold items, with all markings covered and the correct non offending wording, now suspended from ebay for 30 days, so how do you get rid of this guy and save the victem some money? under the fraud complaint? how do you prove it to ebay that it's a fake?

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                I dont know. I emailed all his bidders at the last run a few days ago. Two bidders thanked me for the information and pulled out. Two other bidders never returned any reply. Those that did not reply i´m sure was there only to jerk up price and interest.

Cheers.
                Peter

Comment

Try using these rules:
                  http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ng-titles.html
                  http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...sclaimers.html

Cheers.
                  Peter

Comment

Mickey,

Sorry to hear about that. Retaliation for exposure. I guess if there are some of us who are NOT going to sell any thing on E-Bay for a while we could use the same tatic and get HIM thrown out for a while.

Then it becomes cyclic though.

We'll just have to look at the rules, inform E-Bay of possible about ufnair practices etc. It's all just getting very ugly.

Brien

Comment

Here is the link to his old sale: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...510981528&rd=1

Cheers.
                      Peter

Comment

I think I'll try the SHILL complaint page and see what happens.

Comment

I have sent the following messege/email to the seller:

Dear j43frenchy,

Your cross is a reproduction. Please read Gordon Williamsons book on the Iron Cross. Unless you change your sale to clearly say so, i have no other option but report you to Ebay. Please read the following rules: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...sclaimers.html

Cheers.
                          Peter

Comment

Hi gents (and ladies)

Hope I haven't jumped the gun here but I went out on a limb and sent this message to the E-Bay complaint department.

Hope they don't suspend ME for sending it. If I have misrepresented anything please let me know.

Brien

eBay Policies > Rules for Sellers > Seller Shill Bidding

Reported Seller: j43frenchy
                            Reported Buyers: robotrial
                            jeff9773

Item number(s): 6510981528

Customer concern: The item that is in this aution is a fake. During the first
                            auction, the bidders were contacted by an extremely knolwedgeable expert in the
                            field of collecting german decorations and after being informed, removed their
                            bids. The last bidder before the canceled bid was robotrial and now he/she is
                            a nonpayer and the item has been relisted. It has also been relisted after the
                            seller has been contacted and informed that he is selling a fake and from the
                            looks of it he is now committing active faud. He now has a private auction
                            that prevents anyone from contacting his bidders to let hem know that the item
                            is not real.

Nowhere in the add does he state that it is a copy, which a number of experts
                            will tell you it is, so he is misleading his bidders as well as artificialy
                            raising the value of his item.

In addition, purportedly, a person who contacted some of his bidders to inform
                            them of this falsehood had all of his items reported as offensive immeidately
                            thereafter. His items were then removed and he was suspended. I am sure that
                            this person can vouch to the truthfulness of this situation and possibly
                            provide electronic documentation as such.

This type of behavior on E-Bay should not be alliowed. It is clear
                            retaliation. If allowed to continue, it will eventualu sully the name of E-
                            Bay.

I would appreciate it if you would look into this matter and give it the
                            attention it deserves.

Thank you for your time.

Comment

The hell with him. I reported him to evilbay. I'm offended by his listing.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X