KC unmarked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC unmarked

And third cross on today. As for me - copy?

Seems to be a typical S&L, but I don't like the 1813, could be the photo

Comment

What about the reverse of the Swords? Look to be postwar ???

Comment

I don't know if this will help you but for comparison here goes.

Rich
        Last edited by Rich G; 12-10-2006, 03:21 PM.
        Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
        Decorations of Germany

Comment

Thanks all for attention! My cross is a copy probably. The size is 48x54,1, the weight - 26,84. Rich, what is weight for your cross?

Comment

Oleg, difficult to say only with a picture, but did you check if core was magnetic or not. From the pic, I feel it is a zinc core and sometime stamping is a bit diffrent from an iron core.

hope this help

Originally posted by Oleg
            Thanks all for attention! My cross is a copy probably. The size is 48x54,1, the weight - 26,84. Rich, what is weight for your cross?

Comment

Oleg, difficult to say only with a picture, but did you check if core was magnetic or not. From the pic, I feel it is a zinc core and sometime stamping is a bit diffrent from an iron core.

hope this help

Comment

Originally posted by jujuy

hope this help
                Hello, jujuy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_718289", true); </SCRIPT>! It's non-magnetic!

Comment

IMO this one is OK, coming with an unmarked frame (maybe neusilver) and zinc core. Just have to check if core is moving into the frame or not.

Hello, jujuy<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_718289", true); </SCRIPT>! It's non-magnetic!

Comment

IMO this one is OK, coming with an unmarked frame (maybe neusilver) and zinc core. Just have to check if core is moving into the frame or not.
                    Core is motionless. I worried about the weight of a cross. It's 1 gramm less then Detlev indicated in his catalogue.

Comment

here is a good exemple to compare

Core is motionless. I worried about the weight of a cross. It's 1 gramm less then Detlev indicated in his catalogue.
                      Attached Files

Comment

reverse

here is a good exemple to compare
                        Attached Files

Comment

Oleg

that one is 30.6g with loop and iron core.

I think the cross you show has good possibilities. The paint though does look very rough.

Rich
                          Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                          Decorations of Germany

Comment

Here is another S&L zinker with a neusilber frame for comparison!

Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

reverse
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X