Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Each individual can make his own mind. You can reflect 24/7 how the world is corrupted or you can use your own mind and intelect and sum 1+1 which make 2, not 3. For that is why this forums are for, to preserve the history of such items. It is not as if everyday you get an atributed lot on the market or am I on the wrong forum/place. The questionable things are offered privately from person to person and not like this on public forum. I've seen few put together lots of RKs, but mostly on the fairs, but there was realy something strange in the lot which didnt go with the other, or the RK was just a plain fake. 70 years have passed since end of WW2 and we are here discussing such stupid things. Molders RK was sold for 65000 eur and I'm sure that there are many sceptics who still today say that one was very bad burned. Others might be who agrees with regular sale. You can put together as many scenarios as you wish but I realy dont care much. I've made my mind that this is a legit lot that all belongs together and that's why i bought it. You can say that together is worth more bt you are confusing historical value and the actual market value or better buying strength of the market, how much is one prepared to pay. I know that when i buy 10 things together i get them for a better price then when i buy them separately. So i realy dont see the difference in this situation.

I realy have no interest in making a big deal out of this and I know all the comments that might come next, but I already wrote in the first post: no comments on why i'm selling it or splitting it,...if one is prepared to pay top $$$ for 5 or 6 things next to the RK, come and get it,...if not, then please spare me with your nonsense. I'm a private collector, not a museum.

Comment

I just got such a precise message in every aspect. Maybe i will share it with you in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by germanmedals View Post
        ..if one is prepared to pay top $$$ for 5 or 6 things next to the RK, come and get it,...if not, then please spare me with your nonsense....
        What the old saying ... those that keep on digging soon can't climb out of the hole?

Comment

Darrel dont worry i'm on the highest mountain ever.

PS: Keep up with your posts,...you will soon reach 21k.

Comment

All will stay together afterall

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X