My First Official Posting Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys

Sorry for the slow reply but I have been away all week, thanks for all the comments its been greatly appreciated.

I have pick up Gordons book recently, and its a thick SOB book but I will get through it eventually. Ironically Jill asked me tonight what did I really want for Christmas, I just thought and had to bite my tongue as Iron Cross nearly came out.

The divorce may have been a lot closer than I thought either that or a good beating
    Regards
    Si

SWS Collection 01-14 Images Copyright.

Comment

Hi Si,
      take the beating (you never know you might enjoy it !!!!!). And it is cheaper than divorce
      Ashley

Comment

But now that I am 40 Ash, I can only think about such pleasures
        Regards
        Si

Comment

Hi Chaps,

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would those of you who replied to this one a simple question

Now that I have taken a step back into the dark side, I have got a a couple more EKII's en route, whilst I am reading up on the subject, my question is what makers are the more rarer or desirable to keep an eye out for?

I know you can get cased EKII's, and I would quite like one, how rare are these? What would be the mark price for a good example?

Anyone with a spare one
          Regards
          Si

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X