No announcement yet.

German Spain Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I especially like that Gentry is taking photos of his computer screen with his camera...
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
      I especially like that Gentry is taking photos of his computer screen with his camera...
      I had the same thought.

Maybe he can't find his "Print Screen" botten on his keyboard?

If he is using a laptop (not Mac) he most likely needs to use a [FN] key! to activate the secondary funktion of a specific key to act like "Print Screen"
      Or maybe he just like to take pictures with his Camera

/Flemming

Comment

Sorry, boys. I am a dinosaur and I admit it.

Brian has an excellent point . Personally, I think it would sound better as "the Cross for Spain", but that would be confusing in multiple ways, I suppose. After referring to it for more than 50 years as the "Spanish Cross", old habits die hard, but I will do my best to refer to it in the future as the "Spain Cross" or, more likely, just the "SK".

The Ritterkreuz is a different animal. Although I refer to it generally as the "RK" and I call it the "Knights Cross" when writing in Dietrich and Birgit's magazine (or sometimes even here), out of deference/politeness, I still feel that it is much more grammatically (and definitionally) correct to call it, in the English language, the "Knight's Cross" and that is what I will use (in addition to the simpler "RK") in the future.
        Last edited by Leroy; 05-10-2014, 10:30 PM. Reason: All these keys and functions are just so confusing!

Comment

Leroy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X