No announcement yet.

ScreamnEagle.com Home History Reference Photo Gallery Policies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe he thinks WAF is dishonest because people are suggesting the various items are not original or at least not all they are being presented as.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
      I believe he thinks WAF is dishonest because people are suggesting the various items are not original or at least not all they are being presented as.
      I gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was talking about the other site. He titled his post "Great Information".

Matt

Comment

Glad thats all done for the best

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
          Guess I didn't misunderstood his comment then.

Would be nice, if he would/could tell if it is WAF or the other site he finds dishonest.

/Flemming

Comment

The advertising comes from his site you see. In the other thread about a DK with engraving he's selling people are sharing their experiences of his site, some good, some not so good.

Comment

I agree !

Comment

clearing uop my coment

I was saying that the site with the phony spanish cross was dishonest not waf
                for the most part I have learned much from my fellow collectors on the waf and have saved lots of money by avoiding bad items after asking advice here . thanks everyone.

Comment

Well I completely misunderstood then and I publicly apologize for the misunderstand on my part. So it is not your site. Again, I apologize. The way the thread began with the ad I thought you were trying to sell it.

Comment

I thought so too

Comment

Getting back to the cross itself are we all agreed that the features of this cross, irregardless of the non rose cut diamonds present, do not match those of accepted period manufacturers' crosses?
                      JAndrew

Comment

Originally posted by JAndrew View Post
                        Getting back to the cross itself are we all agreed that the features of this cross, irregardless of the non rose cut diamonds present, do not match those of accepted period manufacturers' crosses?
                        JAndrew
                        This type is under discussion in another thread and no consensus has been reached as far as I know.
                        Best regards,
                        Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                          Looks ok to me !
                          Originally posted by Flemming View Post
                          Do not, in my opinion, match known originals
                          Actually I'm confused about this SKiG with Diamonds.

Tom likes it, Flemming and Brian do not. Everything else is about the website and not the piece... so I'm curious:

Is there any consensus about the SK itself?
                          Best regards,
                          Streptile

Comment

Originally posted by streptile View Post
                            Actually I'm confused about this SKiG with Diamonds.

Tom likes it, Flemming and Brian do not. Everything else is about the website and not the piece... so I'm curious:

Is there any consensus about the SK itself?
                            Tom B's first post says it "looks OK to me" but then a few posts down he states "I don't like it and would never trust it "

Tom, do you think the diamonds piece is a period example?

William Kramer
                            Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

As I posted in the SK Unknown Maker thread, the proprietor of Screamneagle was kind enough to answer my request for dimensions of his "diamond" SK: 55.54mm across and 56.24mm from top to bottom. The circumference of the central disk is 16.62mm. The pin is 42.92 mm long and the swords are 62.52mm from tip to hilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                                Looks ok to me !
                                Originally posted by all1knew View Post
                                Tom B's first post says it "looks OK to me" but then a few posts down he states "I don't like it and would never trust it "

Tom, do you think the diamonds piece is a period example?

William Kramer
                                Hi William,

Right, I didn't see that second post.

Tom, do you like the diamonds cross or did you change your mind about it?

Just trying to find a consensus about it.
                                Best regards,
                                Streptile

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X