Iron cross 2.class mm93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ran,

Those packets look just fine, no problems there in my opinion. Like anything in this hobby they are faked to great effect from very good fakes to obvious really crappy looking ones.

There's no art to the deduction on these basic ones, you just get familiar with them, the two above are a basic pattern which are encountered more often than not. Not rare by any means !

You seem to be on the forum alot and I think by viewing threads and searching as you are and of course asking questions you too will get familiar with 'rights and wrongs'.

The best thing is to own a couple, say a couple of cheap KVK and the packets and an EK 2 plus packet and gradually all will fall into place. If I get the time later today, I'll do you some examples and explain a couple of 'pro's and con's in regards to packets.

I'm no expert or have any great knowledge or indeed correct answers....I can give you guidelines and my opinion only.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for your reply, I find the cases/packets issue quite hard but in
      few days I'll have my first case and first packet ( hopefuly ) so it will
      help.

The most annoying part for me is that sometimes I see a medal which is
      defently not in the condition of the ribbon or the packet. But like you
      said, with time and experience and research and the help from you guys
      I'll be able to understand better.

Thanks again,

Ran

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X