Iron cross 2.class mm93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron cross 2.class mm93

This is my new ic mm93 Richard Simm & Sohn, it is in mint condition and a good match for my package that is marked R S & S aswell. enjoy the pics.
    greatings René.
    Attached Files

pic2
    Attached Files

Comment

pic3
      Attached Files

Comment

pic4
        Attached Files

Comment

pic5
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice condition EK, packets a wee bit tatty......but none the less very very nice indeed !!!

Kr

Marcus

Comment

I like it.

Comment

Rene,

I like it. I'm really beginning to get into these matched sets. Just seems to "complete" things.....

Do you guys know of anyone here that typically sells packets?? I'd like to find a few for some of my better condition EKII's.

Comment

Hi, Nice cross. My one is quite different, as it has really clear beading and the core is sharp and clear also. It isn't shiny and has a wicked original untouched look but the suspension ring has worn off its silvering...as the ring looks brass to me, maybe its a later war peice where the silvering was rationed somewhat. My thinking is, it is late war and perhaps with the last mould they had..( to explain its crispness in details)( no Flaws :-) )( or the bottom of the barrel theory i read somewhere on this forum..)
                  Love to post pics, but cannot as yet...can post to someone...

Good to see other items from this maker, to compare with..
                  Am loking for a bag for mine..incidently :-)

Comment

Very nice cross and very nice photos too. I never seem to be able to get such nice shots with my Nikon Coolpix. How do you position the cross, the camera and do you use additional lighting?

Comment

Not trying to hijack

I'm just wondering about the packet since I want to buy EK2 too.

Here is one of several I'm thinking about, the year on the packet is in
                      a differnt font, what does it mean ?

BTW, your EK2 is beautiful !
                      Attached Files

Comment

Different EK2 from same seller : ( checkout packet again )
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerman
                          Rene,

I like it. I'm really beginning to get into these matched sets. Just seems to "complete" things.....

Do you guys know of anyone here that typically sells packets?? I'd like to find a few for some of my better condition EKII's.
                          Hello Panzerman, if you are looking for packages check the "big" internet dealers Weitze, Kai winkler or D. Niemann sometimes they have a few in stock. And yes it is fun to make some matching sets it makes the common medals a little more special.
                          gr. René.

Comment

Beautyful René
                            Kind regards,
                            Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X