STOLEN DKiG "134"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOLEN DKiG "134"

Hi guys, I post some pictures of a DKiG "134" stolen me from the fuc*ing italian postal service, probably the worst of the world.
    I know I'll never find it, but if one day it will surface again, I hope someone of us can see it.

Pictures:
    Attached Files

My books:

- THE WEHRPAß & SOLDBUCH OF THE WH
    - THE SS TK RING
    - THE ITALIAN-GERMAN MEDAL
    - THE ANTI PARTISAN BADGE
    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
    - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

last.
      Attached Files

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
      - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Im very sorry for you here Antonio i really hope it shows up i will keep my eyes peeled

Comment

Sorry to hear! Will let you know if I come across it somewhere.

Best Regards,

Adren

Comment

Hi Antonio ;-)

what is the starting shipping Location and what is the final shipping Location?

Because, I got a shippment from USA to (me @) Germany and this cross was 4 month lost!

Then suddently I got a very strange letter from our cort of law and I should visit my local Police Station!

The customs @ Frankfurt Airport holdback the EK1, due to the bad swastika and I needed to explain them, that this cross is not foreseen for a Public Publication or as propaganda issues. Final I showed them my membership Card of "Mitglied der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Ordenkunde e.V. (DGO) and my EK1-DNA Webpage and the customs office was advised to edit the holdback EK1.

And what about the shipping mail insurance?

Comment

Yes more info about the shipment might help though I'm sure you're doing everything you can to find it.

Comment

I hope it turns up for you. It really is low pilfering the post. We have stiff penalties for it in AUstralia

Comment

Antonio I feel very bad for you. I hope some how, some way, it shows up. Ralph

Comment

Very sorry for you Antonio, this is not a easy piece to replace but as Stefan said sometime
                    mail gets delayed for a variety of reasons. I've waited over 2 months once for a badge that got delayed in Customs but it eventually showed up in good condition

Regards

JC

Comment

Italian Postal Service may steal, Canadian Postal simply loses stuff.

Comment

Im really sorry to hear this...hope the issue solve shortly...will be nice to hear more dates about the destination to keep an eye...br Oberst.

Comment

It is for this reason that I will not sell & ship or buy and wait on any high end item from any place outside the US. Our postal service is bad enough, but It's all I can use other than UPS or Fed X. It's a shame the postal services of the world SUCK !! Tom

Comment

Thank you all guys for your support, really appreciated.

Stefan, the DK started its travel from Canada to Italy. After custom office delivered the package here in Italy it disappeared.

When I buy from US or Canada I can't insure the package for its real value, if not I should pay too much custom fees. For example, if I insure for 1000$ I should pay about 300 euro more when I receive the package.
                            Italy is really a nation getting worse. As Darrell stated, here it happens a lot of times that someone steal from postal packages, but our system sucks, so no one ever pays, or is ever condemned for what happens.

My books:

- THE SS TK RING
                            - THE AWARDS OF THE LW

and more!

sigpic

Comment

Hello Antonio
                              Stafan is right ,I also had already (unfortunately) in such a case
                              have been thinking that I'm sending back the people's money,you think that , I duped
                              but it was after one month, unearthed
                              I very happy
                              I hope ,You will be so

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X