A Souval Grand Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/
    Last edited by coastie; 10-11-2007, 07:49 PM.

Comment

coastie,

If you are interested in the medals solely for a display of some kind, then a "restrike" is probably a good way to go. At least it is a heck of a lot cheaper. Although, I (and many on the forum) are interested in the athentic WWII awarded medals/badges. For us, a "restrike" is not worth much.
      Last edited by DasEiserneKreuz; 10-14-2004, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DasEiserneKreuz
        coastie,

If you are interested in the medals soley for a display of some kind, then a "restrike" is probably a good way to go. At least it is a heck of a lot cheaper. Although, I (and many on the forum) are interested in the athentic WWII awarded medals/badges. For us, a "restrike" is not worth much.
        I do know what you mean having a restrike in a collection would eat you up until you got the real deal. Eventually I will have two seperate collections one for instructional purposes and "The Collection" .

Comment

Originally posted by DasEiserneKreuz
          ....The Grand Cross was not really a military award as I understand it. The RK was the highest military award.
          RM Goring was awarded the Grand Cross after the successful MILITARY operations in the west against the allied forces. <O</O

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X