No announcement yet.

first Ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's really great example! I would the same was mine first one!
    Where did you get it?
    Good luck
    Last edited by Hoffmann; 10-13-2004, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Verrrrrry nice cross!! A thought though - you might want to run out and grab some cheap white cotton gloves to handle it with, to prevent the oils, dirt, etc, from your hands coming in contact with the cross. Like fine coins, or jewelry.
      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Hi Rob, my first EKII was also a minty 100. It's just going to make you want more! Be careful with that one it's a gem Greg

Comment

Hi guys thanks i am glad it turned out to be a good cross
          when i first recieved it I wasnt sure it was real, Just seemed too pretty to be a authentic EK2, I was lucky enough to have this site and all you great people to help me out before i got it I read all I could about FLOCH and makes one nervous if you didnt have what i call experts here I prob would have pulled the trigger on the sale, but now that i have it and yes I do handle it with care. By the way it came with an envelope should or can i store it in the envelope? I think thats why its in such nice condition its in now (being stored in the envelope for several years ) Again thanks

Rob Miller
          Last edited by millerbean; 10-14-2004, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Hi Rob, you also have the envelope, outstanding! Would it be possible to post pics of the envelope, I would like to compare with my own as there has been some doubt about mine. As to the storage question I have mine in the envelope for now to keep me from the temtation of handling the EK. At least until I get on archive quality frame for the set. Greg

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X