No announcement yet.

Ek2 packages, I need your opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Tom, it was a no go though, I sent off my e mail address.....to get my password yet again

Comment

Ok, I could not get the link to work, but I took a few pictures of the page. They did not come out good though. They look to be the exact same packets.

Best regards! Tom
      Attached Files
      Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

maker
        Attached Files
        Mihi libertas necessest!

Comment

Thanks for trying my friend

From what I can make out, they resemble Giels packet......squinting that is. I'll take a better look when the packet arrives and when I get my 'password' from Detlev (again)

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Giels packet arrived today (which I'll be sending him back) I can see no problem with vouching that it is a genuine packet of period manufacture, in hand all is what I would know to be correct, the paper is just fine, inks, cut etc from observation only, the blue packet that is.

It appears to be a nice mint example devoid of ever having a medal inside.

The blue packet is genuine in my opinion, and if Detlev's are exactly like Giels then his are genuine too. I don't expect Detlev to know each and every item he has in his inventory, and these packets are a 'research' of there own so I guess from time to time the odd fake slips in here and there, but as I say if like this of Giels they are genuine. If you want a nice mint one.....buy one from Detlev today then !!!

Giel did not send the Tan packet, but I would rather not have an example like that one in my collection.....I would assume it was fake in all honesty and can't really elaborate any further than that on it.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

Just bump this up for Giel

Comment

Thanks Marcus! Nice to hear the package is ok
                Kind regards,
                Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

You're more than welcome, thank you Glad to help.

Kind regards,

Marcus

Comment

I have a packet just like the one shown here.

I also got mine from Detlev.
                    You can see it here:
                    http://www.wehrmacht-awards.net/foru...ad.php?t=93580

Best regards
                    Flemming

PS I can upload better pictures if you like?

Comment

Do you all know i have my Forster among my fakes Got it for 6 euro, must be thousands out there off it.
                      It will stay there untill some can provide a pkz and a EK for that one.
                      Mikael

Comment

Last edited by Stravers; 03-25-2005, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

I wounder wy Detlev puts a 100 EK in a Forster bag? Im 100 shure he knows it´s a 100 EK. Are Detlev getting cold feet and wants to get those Forster bag ´s out?
                            Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                            X