Awarded the DKiG: October 21th, 1943.
      Attached Files

Comment

Jakob's DKiG, front and back.
        Attached Files

Comment

Georg Meissner

Gentlemen,

Georg Meissner served in the Bundesmarine after World War II. I see among the items a ribbon bar with the last ribbon from the left that had a silver swordfish clasp of the K-Verband! So Meissner served with the K-Verband during WWII.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao

Comment

Originally posted by Edward L. Hsiao View Post
            Gentlemen,

Georg Meissner served in the Bundesmarine after World War II. I see among the items a ribbon bar with the last ribbon from the left that had a silver swordfish clasp of the K-Verband! So Meissner served with the K-Verband during WWII.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao
            Thanks Edward for that information

Regards,
            Sepp.

Comment

A good DKiG grouping awarded to an unknown luftwaffe member. If someone knows his name, please contact me or add it here.
              Attached Files

Comment

A good DKiG grouping awarded to an unknown luftwaffe member. If someone knows his name, please contact me or add it here.

====>this is collection from my friend, but without his permission, i can say nothing, i am sorry. The grouping comes with the winner's soldbuch and, he was gunner and machinist.

Comment

Originally posted by Cole Bush View Post

====>this is collection from my friend, but without his permission, i can say nothing, i am sorry. The grouping comes with the winner's soldbuch and, he was gunner and machinist.
                  No problem Cole ; I found the photo on the web, but without names.

Regards,
                  Sepp.

Comment

DKiG awarded to Major Fritz Poleck
                    Generalstab 170. Infanterie-Division
                    Awarded the DKiG: March 12th, 1942
                    Attached Files

Comment

DKiG formal award document to Oberfeldwebel Erwin Laskowski
                      8./Jagdgeschwader 11
                      Presented on: July 10th, 1944
                      Attached Files

Comment

Those Who Served With The Bundeswehr

Gentlemen,

I see that there are items of some of the German Cross in Gold Holders that had to do with serving the Bundeswehr. The holders were Gunther Bahr, Kurt Bandilla, Hans-Gunther Bernau, Alfons Forderer, Georg Meissner, Fritz Poleck, and Gerhard Stubner. Also Alfons Forderer have document that said "Ordensgemeinschaft Deutsche Kreuz In Gold". A large post-war association of those who held the German Cross In Gold.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao

Comment

Originally posted by Edward L. Hsiao View Post
                          Gentlemen,

I see that there are items of some of the German Cross in Gold Holders that had to do with serving the Bundeswehr. The holders were Gunther Bahr, Kurt Bandilla, Hans-Gunther Bernau, Alfons Forderer, Georg Meissner, Fritz Poleck, and Gerhard Stubner. Also Alfons Forderer have document that said "Ordensgemeinschaft Deutsche Kreuz In Gold". A large post-war association of those who held the German Cross In Gold.

Sincerely,

Edward L. Hsiao
                          Thanks for that info Edward Very interesting.

Comment

A nice DKiG grouping to a soldier who I couldn't identified (yet). If anyone knows..
                            Attached Files

Comment

His DKiG, front and back.
                              Attached Files

Comment

DKiG awarded to Unteroffizier Friedrich Linge
                                8./Kampf-Geschwader 55
                                Awarded the DKiG: October 17th, 1943

The Cross and awards belongs to WAF member jim murray; credits to him

Source: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...riedrich+Linge
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Sepp45; 12-02-2012, 05:19 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X